eBay Bargains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Bargains?

Jack the Ripper was an unidentified serial killer active in the impoverished districts in and around Whitechapel in the East End of London in 1888. 1888 British newspaper JACK THE RIPPER murders MARY JANE KELLY Whitechapel LONDON England - inv # 5C-334.

Rose Mylett Newspaper article

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2658884957...wQAAOSw5D5jJHg
    r&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoJOe49lUDubiF%2FEKhs6yXy2 k% 2FRCbzOOqu3uxEYiF4tREJ3d2riZre6L9K22lMeDVVJn54LgnT OqMuCgnJdBn0naw6pK3EKx8quehxD1mEFhWtuaekn8mHvwlL8j H0t2aXLyotuLP762E3bjTbGqSls%2FlWMSdR7F986tzlogwS4K H8rxIvhsxssw5bL%2FQbNFJUtcJgqIV92ik31Ygj1DaYDE%3D% 7Ctkp%3ABk9SR9LqjvroYA

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255729560...Bk9SR9DqjvroYA
    Last edited by jmenges; 09-17-2022, 02:34 PM.

Comment

sorry i thought it was prepared kidneys for sale !

Comment

Let keep eBay finds to one thread in Ripper Media (like this one) rather than starting a new thread in General Discussions on every interesting piece we see for sale.
        Sales on auction websites close and disappear thus making individual threads meaningless.

(I stole this thread's title from Herlock's thread of similar finds)

Thanks

JM

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
          Let keep eBay finds to one thread in Ripper Media (like this one) rather than starting a new thread in General Discussions on every interesting piece we see for sale.
          Sales on auction websites close and disappear thus making individual threads meaningless.

(I stole this thread's title from Herlock's thread of similar finds)

Thanks

JM
          Apologies: I didn't know that there was a "general ebay" thread. I didn't even know he was a suspect!

Comment

Originally posted by FriedKidne View Post

Apologies: I didn't know that there was a "general ebay" thread. I didn't even know he was a suspect!
            There wasn't. And if there is it's buried and I don't care to go looking for it.
            So I created this one.

JM

Comment

Working...
            X