A-Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Z

I didn’t think that the new A-Z was out yet? It’s listed as ‘sold out’ on the Mango Books website. Any ideas?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    I didn’t think that the new A-Z was out yet? It’s listed as ‘sold out’ on the Mango Books website. Any ideas?
    Hi Mike,

It has said that for some time. Last time I heard, it was still being worked on. I think ‘sold out’ should be read as ‘not yet available’.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

Hi Mike,

It has said that for some time. Last time I heard, it was still being worked on. I think ‘sold out’ should be read as ‘not yet available’.

Gary
      Cheers Gary,

I thought that might be the case as I’d asked Paul Begg about it not that long ago. It’s going to be a ‘must have’ but I didn’t think it would sell out that quickly.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

My entry is taking a bit more time to abridge. It should be out after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Cheers Gary,

I thought that might be the case as I’d asked Paul Begg about it not that long ago. It’s going to be a ‘must have’ but I didn’t think it would sell out that quickly.
          Can’t wait for this to hit the shelves H

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
            My entry is taking a bit more time to abridge. It should be out after that.
            I look forward to reading it Scott.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Update anyone?

Comment

My entry was reduced to three pages -- still way too long according to what the authors heard from the publisher. It may be delayed indefinitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
                  My entry was reduced to three pages -- still way too long according to what the authors heard from the publisher. It may be delayed indefinitely.
                  Only three pages? I'm having second thoughts about buying a copy now.

Comment

Working...
                  X