Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Maybrick fiction book 'Threads' is out on Amazon Dec 3rd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Maybrick fiction book 'Threads' is out on Amazon Dec 3rd...

My fictional tale of how James Maybrick could have been 'Jack The Ripper' is out on Amazon for Kindle & Paperback on December 3rd.

Doubt this will be a shock to any regulars on the forum that I have done this. I am hoping through the prism of 'what if?' that perhaps it may spark a wider discussion and debate about Maybrick's candidacy.
    Or it could just end up in Amazon's bargain bucket by Christmas.

Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
    JayHartley.com

Originally posted by erobitha View Post
    My fictional tale of how James Maybrick could have been 'Jack The Ripper' is out on Amazon for Kindle & Paperback on December 3rd.

Doubt this will be a shock to any regulars on the forum that I have done this. I am hoping through the prism of 'what if?' that perhaps it may spark a wider discussion and debate about Maybrick's candidacy.
    Or it could just end up in Amazon's bargain bucket by Christmas.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jack-Ripper.../dp/B09H1D5LJP
    Good for you, Ero!

Congratulations and best of luck with the book.

I will give it a go!

Comment

Nice one erobitha!

Coincidentally, I'm attending the Whitechapel Society tonight where Christopher Jones is giving a talk "Motive, Means & Opportunity: Did Florence Maybrick Commit Murder?". I presume the podcast of same will appear on CB in the near future as usual?

Anyway I'll plug your book here and there!

Good luck with your book. It does sound intriguing.

Comment

I hope you don't mind Ero, but I took the liberty of checking out your website.

I know little to nothing about web design, but this looks very professional and well presented.

Impressive stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post
          I hope you don't mind Ero, but I took the liberty of checking out your website.

I know little to nothing about web design, but this looks very professional and well presented.

Impressive stuff!
          Hi Mrs Diddles,

I appreciate the feedback. Hopefully people will think the same of the actual book. Have a bit of knowledge of web sites so that has been handy.

Already contemplating my next book.

Regards,

Ero
          Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
          JayHartley.com

Comment

Working...
          X