No announcement yet.

The Missing Evidence - New Ripper Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't 'drawing deductions', Fish. Ed mentioned a book, you mentioned 'other experts', so my questions were valid. So, was Russell Edwards in any way associated with this production?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
      I wasn't 'drawing deductions', Fish. Ed mentioned a book, you mentioned 'other experts', so my questions were valid. So, was Russell Edwards in any way associated with this production?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
      Ah, Tom - you have misunderstood me. The deductions I spoke of was when you said it was a slap in the face on Edward when I got to do the documentary. It was a mutual decision we both agreed on it, and we were and are happy about it.

And Russell Edwards? Why would he be in any way associated with the documentary? He is not.

I donīt remember if I told you that Mr Lucky was not engaged in the production either? At any rate, he wasnīt.

The experts I mentioned are people that were contacted by the production company, in order to apply their professional expertise in a number of fields to establish whether Charles Lechmere is a good suspect or not.

Hope that answers all your questions. If I missed out, just ask again.

The best,
      Fisherman
      Last edited by Fisherman; 11-12-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
        Ah, Tom - you have misunderstood me. The deductions I spoke of was when you said it was a slap in the face on Edward when I got to do the documentary. It was a mutual decision we both agreed on it, and we were and are happy about it.

And Russell Edwards? Why would he be in any way associated with the documentary? He is not.

I donīt remember if I told you that Mr Lucky was not engaged in the production either? At any rate, he wasnīt.

The experts I mentioned are people that were contacted by the production company, in order to apply their professional expertise in a number of fields to establish whether Charles Lechmere is a good suspect or not.

Hope that answers all your questions. If I missed out, just ask again.

The best,
        Fisherman
        Anyone I've heard of? And I'm glad to hear that Ed's happy about it. The way it was described earlier was that others decided it would be a good angle to fix up a narrative whereby you came to the UK and made these discoveries as opposed to Michael Connor, Derek Osbourne and Ed Stow along with yourself. If that was decided between the two of you then I'll spare Ed my pity.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

What rot!

They offered me the starring role. Filming was about to start and kind of casual, I mentioned it to Fisherman. Next thing I know, he jumped on a plane, came to the set, slapped me in the face and stole my part!
          In a fit of pique I contacted Russell Edwards who appeared with a two minders (aka Mr Lucky and ‘the guy who wrote the other book’) to ensure that the tarpaulin became a shawl.
          By ensuring I had some input my enormous ego was satisfied.

Sally - PM me your e-mail address and I will forward a signed photo.
          By the way Channel 5 isn't like the awful commercial the ITV of days past. It isn't nearly so non-U to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
            Anyone I've heard of?
            Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
            Not very likely, no - we made a point of not wanting people with a past touching in any shape or form on the fine art of Ripperology.

The best,
            Fisherman

Comment

Congrats Fish!

I'm always happy to support fellow posters with their endeavors so I'm looking forward to the show.

However.... The Missing Evidence? A bit ironic don't you think?

Cheers
              DRoy

Comment

Despite my opinions on Cross as a 'suspect', I am looking forward to this programme.

And whilst Christer is being revived by Ed, I do wish them both well with this.

And on that bombshell, I'm off for a lie down...I don't feel well.

Monty
                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

In spite of the cr^p I love giving Fish, I hope the whole world watches it. And at least we know that when we pick holes in their silly little ideas they'll be around to defend themselves not like certain other people.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    In spite of the cr^p I love giving Fish, I hope the whole world watches it. And at least we know that when we pick holes in their silly little ideas they'll be around to defend themselves not like certain other people.
                    Hear, hear.

Monty

Seriously, I feel REALLY unwell.
                    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                      Hear, hear.

Monty

Seriously, I feel REALLY unwell.
                      I happens anytime you have to support Fish and Lech, now go and have a bex and a good lie down.
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoy View Post
                        Congrats Fish!

I'm always happy to support fellow posters with their endeavors so I'm looking forward to the show.

However.... The Missing Evidence? A bit ironic don't you think?

Cheers
                        DRoy
                        No, I donīt. The series is not directed at the realm of Ripperology, but towards a much bigger audience - and all the six parts are called Missing Evidence.

The best,
                        Fisherman

Comment

And here is footage of Fish slapping Ed :

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Speaking about that, Gut - when is that scheduled? The hole-picking, I mean?
                            So far, what Iīve seen is:

-He was allowed to call himself Cross if he wanted to, so thereīs nothing odd with that.
                            -He would not have killed en route to work, since serialists will not do that.
                            -He would have run.

These are the legs on which the criticism against the theory has so far not managed to get up.

If I have missed any other "holes" in the theory, please list them once and for all. And then sit yourself down, turn the telly on and wait for it - there are areas in the documentary that should interest you much, I dare say.

Now that Iīve picked holes in your holepicking, and now that you are around to defend yourself ....

Myself, I am going to sleep. I suddenly got tired.

The best,
                            Fisherman
                            Last edited by Fisherman; 11-12-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                              Speaking about that, Gut - when is that scheduled? The hole-picking, I mean?
                              So far, what Iīve seen is:

-He was allowed to call himself Cross if he wanted to, so thereīs nothing odd with that.
                              -He would not have killed en route to work, since serialists will not do that.
                              -He would have run.

These are the legs on which the criticism against the theory has so far not managed to get up.

If I have missed any other "holes" in the theory, please list them once and for all. And then sit yourself down, turn the telly on and wait for it - there are areas in the documentary that should interest you much, I dare say.

Now that Iīve picked holes in your holepicking, and now that you are around to defend yourself ....

Myself, I am going to sleep. I suddenly got tired.

The best,
                              Fisherman
                              I am just hoping we get to see it in Aus.
                              G U T

Comment

Who knows - after Monday the colander seen by some may become a copper bottomed saucepan.
                                And I'm not answering any more questions unless they are submitted via carrier pigeon before November 1st.

Comment

Working...
                                X