The Missing Evidence - New Ripper Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
    Well, I`m really looking forward to it, and if I am swayed in anyway by your un-Ripperological experts (it`s not Ed in different disguises is it ?) I will of course be big enough to admit it.
    Disguise Edward? Seriously? Him and me are the most obvious guys in Ripperology, Jon.

The best,
    Fisherman

Comment

I was only saying t'other day there's no decent comedies on tele anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
        I was only saying t'other day there's no decent comedies on tele anymore.
        Then do what I do - turn to Ripperology!

The best,
        Fisherman

Comment

And you know what they say...

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
          Then do what I do - turn to Ripperology!

The best,
          Fisherman
          You get an 'ology and you're a scientist.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	665805

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
            You get an 'ology and you're a scientist.

[ATTACH]16421[/ATTACH]
            Get a number of them and you have an anthology.

The best,
            Fisherman

Comment

Oh, is it this one?

http://www.channel5.com/shows/conspi.../episode-3-616

Reads like an episode of a Crossmere thread.

Comment

Congrats Fish and lech!!

What was your contribution to the documentary? Are you going to be on it-as in interviewed, seen talking etc?

And how can I see it in the states?

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                  In all honesty, Tom, there was a time when you thought I was Clive Johnson - whoever that is...?

All the best,
                  Fisherman

PS. You have posted 64 per cent of my total, Tom - and you have not had the extra burden of having to explain why Lechmere didnīt run, mind you ...
                  I won't say you're wrong, because your memory is probably better than mine. But I don't remember that. And at the moment I do not recall who Clive Johnson is.

But congrats on the Missing Evidence show. I'll do my best to see it one way or the other. One question - is Missing Evidence a series with JTR being one episode, or is that the name of a stand alone documentary? I thought I saw mention elsewhere of 'Missing Evidence - Marilyn Monroe'.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

It should in due course be aired on the Smithsonian Channel across the Atlantic but before then it will be pretty much worldwide (with an audience of zillions, all eager to read the book...) so I guess it will be available on the interweb and downloadable in the US promptly.

Sally - DON'T WATCH IT - I DONT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENSUING MEDICAL COMPLICATIONS.

Christer stars - I provided a small amount of background info. The rest they made up. Gawd knows what outrageous claims they'll make.

It is part of the Marilyn Monroe and Twin Towers series.
                    Last edited by Lechmere; 11-12-2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Ed,

Why did Christer star and not yourself, or both of you? Was Mr. Lucky involved in any way? What book are we talking about? What if any involvement did Russell Edwards have?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Abby Normal:

Congrats Fish and lech!!

Thanks, Abby!

What was your contribution to the documentary? Are you going to be on it-as in interviewed, seen talking etc?

Iīm afraid youīll go glip of Edward. There were the usual qualifications rounds in evening gowns and bathing suits, and I won.

The outcome of that was that they did a documentary about a Swedish Ripperologist coming to London to try out his theory. Of course, it is Edwards theory as much if not significantly more than it is mine, but thatīs how they wanted to do it. Anyway, along the way a number of experts participate to give their views from their professional experience.

And how can I see it in the states?

I posted a link earlier in this thread that may or may not work. Otherwise, it may be upcoming in the future on the Smithsonian Channel, but Iīm not sure. There are also the options of emigrating to Australia, Canada or France. It may be worth it, and if itīs not, they are all nice countries anyway.

All the best,
                        Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post

Why did Christer star?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                          Because thatīs what I do.

The best,
                          Fisherman

Comment

That's great for you, Fish. A bit of a slap in the face for Ed though. Surely the chap who published the recent Lechmere book (which I don't have because of the reviews I read and the steep price) isn't in it?

What book do you and/or Ed have coming out?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
                              Sally - DON'T WATCH IT - I DONT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENSUING MEDICAL COMPLICATIONS.
                              No worries there Ed - I wouldn't dream of watching Channel 5. Of course, if you'd been starring, I might have made an exception...

Looks like the Crossmere theory has found it's niche, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                                That's great for you, Fish. A bit of a slap in the face for Ed though. Surely the chap who published the recent Lechmere book (which I don't have because of the reviews I read and the steep price) isn't in it?

What book do you and/or Ed have coming out?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                                Tom, in all honesty you need to know more before you start drawing deductions. I can assure you that we are both very fine with how the decisions were made.

And there is no book coming out by either of us - just now. There will be a book on Lechmere by Edward in the future, though. And I donīt think thatīs a slap in my face.

As for the chap with the recently published book, no, he is not in the documentary.

All the best,
                                Fisherman

Comment

Working...
                                X