Jack the Ripper - the case reopened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the Ripper - the case reopened

Documentary on BBC2 in the UK at 9.00pm on 13th September 2023 - just seen it advertised. Those with access to iplayer may be able to watch the documentary later. I know nothing of the program except what the listing states which is
    Documentary which casts new light on the Jack the Ripper case.

Originally posted by etenguy View Post
    Documentary on BBC2 in the UK at 9.00pm on 13th September 2023 - just seen it advertised. Those with access to iplayer may be able to watch the documentary later. I know nothing of the program except what the listing states which is
    It's not the one with Emilia Fox?

Comment

Ahhh - it could well be - just saw it on the freeview listings as I flicked through - not much info there.

Comment

It is the one with Emilia Fox Eten.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
          It is the one with Emilia Fox Eten.
          Thanks Herlock - watched it again anyway - Good introduction to the main aspects of the case, I think.

Comment

Thanks Herlock - watched it again anyway - Good introduction to the main aspects of the case, I think.
            To be honest I don’t remember anything about it Eten. I might have another look at it on iPlayer.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

To be honest I don’t remember anything about it Eten. I might have another look at it on iPlayer.
              Nothing new for you in the programme - but they do keep it factual and accurate and cover the main points of each murder. They also dismiss some well known suspects which I think you will agree with - and come down on their prime suspect, which you may not agree with but would recognise as a strong contender.

Comment

Nothing new for you in the programme - but they do keep it factual and accurate and cover the main points of each murder. They also dismiss some well known suspects which I think you will agree with - and come down on their prime suspect, which you may not agree with but would recognise as a strong contender.
                I’m guessing Kosminski?
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I’m guessing Kosminski?
                  Good guess

Comment

More style than content
                    They decided to make a full scale mock up of the Chapman murder scene so as to get a feel of what was going through the Murderer's mind.
                    absolutely pointless, proved by the point that they didnt bother with any of the other murder scenes.

Comment

The programme's outrageous falsifications and distortions discussed here by House of Lechmere...

The one thing the show does well is the guided tour of David Wilson's ego.

Welcome to the House of LechmerePLEASE SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND SHARE!In this episode Edward Stow thoroughly deconstructs and exposes a BBC Documentary that peddl...

M.

Comment

And the outrageous falsifications and distortions made by those zealously proposing Cross are discussed here….

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                        X