Ripper's Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripper's Revenge

Has anyone watched the film Ripper's Revenge which was released in April 2023 (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22987848/ ). It is set in 1889 and the plot involves a new ripper letter and the restart of the atrocities. It sounds like it could be an interesting film, but wondered if anyone had seen it and what they thought of it.

Originally posted by etenguy View Post
    Has anyone watched the film Ripper's Revenge which was released in April 2023 (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22987848/ ). It is set in 1889 and the plot involves a new ripper letter and the restart of the atrocities. It sounds like it could be an interesting film, but wondered if anyone had seen it and what they thought of it.
    i havent seen it yet but looks like it could be good. def gonna watch, thanks for posting!

Comment

I love the chick with false eyelashes, a blow-out and a lace-front corset with chiffon ruffled shoulder detail, worn over an off-the shoulder peasant blouse with elastic.

I'd rather eat someone else's toenails than watch that ****.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Hell, I'd watch it just for the lace-front corset.

c.d.

Comment

And if they costumed all the male leads like this, I'd watch it too, because then at least there wouldn't be a pretense to historical accuracy and there would be equality in whoring out your actors for the prurient tastes of your audience, but dressing your female leads like they are escapees from a BDSM film that was shooting 3 sets over and not even making an attempt at clothing them in anything other than their underwear kind of kills the entire film for me.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	809878

Let all Oz be agreed;
          I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
            And if they costumed all the male leads like this, I'd watch it too, because then at least there wouldn't be a pretense to historical accuracy and there would be equality in whoring out your actors for the prurient tastes of your audience, but dressing your female leads like they are escapees from a BDSM film that was shooting 3 sets over and not even making an attempt at clothing them in anything other than their underwear kind of kills the entire film for me.

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	809878
            Yes, exactly. That is what I meant to say as well.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	809878
              Gosh! Abberline and those boys from H Division are ripped!

Comment

I skimmed watched a part of this film. Sorry I posted about it here now - I don't think any of you will feel you missed anything if you don't see the film.

Comment

Working...
                X