Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bit of an updated Room 13 reconstruction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of an updated Room 13 reconstruction.

Not a huge update of the scene but I have updated my VR equipment which allows me to walk around the scene/room freely rather than 'teleport'. So I made a new YouTube video featuring No.13 with Mary's photo-realistic(ish) body in-situ.

Viewer discretion advised etc...

This room reconstruction was created 2 years ago so it's time to possibly revisit the project and redo it now that the VR tech, model creation software and various programs have got better.

Not many have VR yet (still) so I'll be making stuff FOR VR but creating Youtube vids so they are at least accessible and seen by those interested in them.

Feel free to subscribe to the channel so that I know some people are interested in seeming more!

thanks
    Last edited by richardh; 02-17-2022, 11:36 PM.
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

What other JtR related 3D recons would you like to see? Things that might be useful for research. Environments, locations etc.
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Comment

Tabram's murder location.

The Baron

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post
        What other JtR related 3D recons would you like to see? Things that might be useful for research. Environments, locations etc.
        Personally, I would like to see an accurate reconstruction of the backyard of 29 Hanbury Street, in particular, the view from the back step looking straight ahead.

I am told that there was a large factory wall backing on to the backyard privy wall.

What I am unsure about is whether the factory wall was literally against the back court wall, or whether there was a gap there that could facilitate the killers exit from the back yard without the need to go through the passageway of number 29.

Also, an accurate 3D reconstruction would help in assessing the timescale of the murder by assessing whether Richardson could really have missed Annie's body if it was there against the fence.

Great work, by the way Richard.

Comment

This Ordnance Survey Map is dated May 1890.
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
            Hi Wickerman, thanks for this.

The detail on the map seems to answer my question re the back wall of the yard at 29 Hanbury Street.

Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
              Wickerman, thanks again for the map.

Could you possibly supply me with the link to the map and others like it.

I assume that it is an Ordnance Survey map.

You can pm me if you would rather do that.

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post
                Recreating the ten bells, the bell and the frying pan might be an interesting project. I bet there must be onl photos from then.

Comment

Working...
                X