Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Bennett View Post
    Er, I don't think I will on the basis of THAT
    I won't be viewing it either, one Ripper Code a year will do!!
    Regards Mike

Comment

Philip Hutchinson's "Guildford Ghost" channel has been busy recently, his latest video is of Jeremy Beadle, MC-ing at the Ripper Conference held in Wolverhampton 14/10/07.

The video show's Jeremy on top form, auctioning a copy of the infamous "Epiphany of The Whitechapel Murders'.

A wonderful piece of footage, thanks for uploading Philip.

One of the late, great Beadle's last appearances. This was him Emceeing at the Ripper Conference held in Wolverhampton. This was during an auction for a mu...
      Regards Mike

Comment

National Geographic's "Jack the Ripper"

Part1
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Part2
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Part3

Part4

Part5
        Regards Mike

Comment

I was just watching The Royal reason for Jack the Ripper 2/3 on youtube and 56 seconds in they show this:

Is this really a real life image of Mary Kelly?

Comment

Liam,
            Unfortunately the only images we have of Mary Jane Kelly are the two images of her body in her house at the Millers Court crime scene. We have a general description of her from a few "friends", but I'm sorry my friend, thats all history has left us with up to this point. Mary Jane Kelly and her "true" history are infact one huge mystery all in itself.
            Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Comment

Liam,
              I just watched a bit of the video you were talking about and dispite the title of it i missed that it was the "Royal Conspiracy" Theory.

Joseph Sickert, a man claiming to be the illigetimate son of Walter Sickert told this story to a man by the name of Stephen Knight. A book was later written telling the story that was told to him. It's pretty much one big lie about how Prince Albert Victor married Annie Crook, and to be silenced the witnesses of the marriage needed to be silenced. Sir William Gull would have done the silencing but it is rarely stated that he would have been 72 years old at the time of the murders and had previously suffered a stroke which he never fully recovered from.

All in all the theory has been pretty much disproved. Some still claim its true but they are but a small percentage of ripper enthusiasts. If you enjoy that theory though "From Hell" is a Hollywood telling of the story featuring Johnny Depp, but not featuring many reliable facts.

It's good to have you on the boards and we hope to hear more from you soon.
              Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for posting these links. I remember watching it when it was on. As documentaries go, it was a bit of a humdinger. Thank God for Stewart and Stephen, voices of reason.

JB

Comment

No problem John,

Jack the Ripper in a new light, Russia Today looks into the Broadmoor files,
                  Regards Mike

Comment

Wow,

I am just watching the National Geographic documentary, and I have only got through the first part, but so far it is terrible. The whole Cornwall thing is a joke... I especially like her bit on the straight razor. What a dope.

The only good part so far was Stephen Ryder, who of course, was very sensible and well spoken. These documentaries are all the same. Gull, Prince Eddy, Sickert... Come ON! "apply modern science to an age old case"... COME ON!

RH

Comment

This is like 90% Cornwall talking total rubbish, and 10% reasonable interviews with Spry and Stewart Evans, and others. Overall, the documentary is basically crap.

God, Patricia Cornwall is such a total idiot!!!

RH

Comment

Cornwell is Love.

PHILIP MANSON
                        Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Stewart gets the last word on TV - "Her case is a house built on sand."

Comment

Here's a couple of clips I shot last weekend.

Ruins of the original Aldgate East tube station : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lmXrD9BVPPE

A walk up Gunthorpe Street : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bg0iVA5uXeI

PHILIP
                            Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

I have only just logged onto my youtube account and found the George Yard video on my subscriptions list. What a great tour, I was out of breath by the time we got to George Yard Buildings, but the information and footage of a very damp location, where amazing!
                              Regards Mike

Comment

Here is a new one, but be advised, there is no audio, and the gentleman fronting the video is communicating via sign language. Can anyone translate please?

Regards Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X