New Rippercast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rippercast?

Any idea as to when the next Rippercast will be broadcast? Having withdrawal symptoms.

Hi,

I'll be recording a new episode sometime in January and Ally may have one out next month as well. So, look out for one or two released here eventually.

Thanks for listening,

JM

Comment

May I ask what the topic(s) will be about?
      I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

I'll make announcements about the shows I have coming up as soon as the exact dates are set. Ally's podcast, done in my absence, was a suspect primer episode.

I'm more settled now in both health and home so if anyone is interested in appearing on a podcast, either as a guest or panelist, please PM myself or Ally.

Thanks

JM

Comment

I am so pleased to hear that things are more settled for you, our thoughts were with you and I welcome you back and look foward to another wonderful podcast.

I would also like to thank Ally for fantastic job she did in your absence.. the podcasts are always enjoyable and I'm sure I speak for many people on here when I say we can't wait for the next.

If you ever need any help, feel free to ask, not sure if can help or not, but I will do what I can..

again welcome back!!

Steadmund Brand--
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Working...
          X