No announcement yet.

WS88 presents W. Sydney Robinson on the Scandalous Life and Times of W.T. Stead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WS88 presents W. Sydney Robinson on the Scandalous Life and Times of W.T. Stead

We are pleased to bring to you the guest speaker talk from the October 2022 meeting of the Whitechapel Society:

Click image for larger version  Name:	WSSteadCard.jpg Views:	0 Size:	144.2 KB ID:	798497

This is a VIDEO podcast release available to view at the following link:

Also in Spotify, Apple & Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, CastBox, Podbean and anywhere in the world Whitechapel Society podcasts can be found.

Thank you to the Committee of the Whitechapel Society for continuing to make their talks available to you via Rippercast.

www.whitechapelsociety.com

JM
    Attached Files

Muckraker is an excellent book for anyone who hasn’t read it.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Yeah,I like James Bond
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Being a fan of Stead's the 'quality' of the podcast is disappointing.
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

I agree the audio quality of the recording is poor. The venue is not an ideal place to be hosting history talks. But we take what’s handed to us and are grateful for it.

JM

Comment

I was there and enjoyed the talk.

I knew next to nothing about Stead. I found learning about his character flaws one of the most interesting parts of the talk.

William was very approachable and sociable and joined a small crowd next door later at the Chamberlain hotel.

Sorry to hear about the quality of the audio. Like J.M. says the Crutched Friars is a bit of challenge for the recording guys.

Still, looking forward to listening to the talk again.

Comment

Working...
            X