Rippercast Primer Podcast - Victims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rippercast Primer Podcast - Victims

It is my privilege to announce that Neal Shelden, author of "Mary Jane Kelly and the Victims of Jack the Ripper" has agreed to do the primer podcast and discuss the canonical victims.

In addition, Melanie Clegg has agreed to discuss Martha Tabram and we are currently looking for other volunteers who might be interested in giving a brief introduction to any of the other non-canonicals. If you are at all interested in doing a segment, please contact me.

This episode of Rippercast is due to be released Sept 30th, with all segments being taped during the month of September, so you have time if you are considering it.

Thanks to everyone!

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Just a note to state that the Victims podcast is now live. It's actually been live for a couple of days, but I am brain dead and forgot to post an announcement. Durrr....

Many thanks to Jennifer and Neal Shelden and apologies for the delay in announcing it.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Thanks to Neil and Jenni for all the work they put into this one. The time taken to construct the brief biographies is highly evident in this recording.

And Ally, I really like the lecture-type format you came up with for these primers.

Excellent, excellent, excellent.

JM

Comment

Thanks Jonathan I am glad you liked it. And I agree, you have to appreciate the work Jen and Neal put into their presentations.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Hello Ally,

Just wanted to say thank you, and excellent job once again on the new primer podcast.

Wonderful job by Neal and Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to record this for all of us.

I look foward to the next installment....

Steadmund Brand---
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Thanks very much, Jen and Neal really did put in a lot of work, and soldiered through several tech difficulties so they really deserve massive kudos.

As for the next, LOL... well you might be waiting a while for that. The next one is the suspects podcast and it was my brilliant (hah!) idea to try to get individual Ripperologists to do pieces on different suspects. Have you ever tried to gather Ripperologists together, like trying to herd cats!! LOL, just kidding, I have a few in the can already for suspects and if I can't get the stragglers into the recording studio, I'll just go ahead with what I have though it will be obviously truncated.

I need to start sifting through my troves of blackmail material. I have to have something on these people to hold over their heads and bend them to my will....

Mwah hah hah....

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

HAHAHA I believe in you Ally!!!!

And sad to say, I do know what you mean, I am a "boxing guy" and I have had to do a TON of radio shows as of late (as the big fight is approaching) and having to get together with all these boxing "experts" (all in different time zones.. and different countries..as I am sure you have to deal with as well) while still working my "day job".. oh fun times indeed!!

anyway, thank you once again, and if you ever need anything, or any help (just not in the next few weeks... as I'll be busy busy busy) please feel free to ask, and I will try my best to help if possible!

Keep up the good work.

Steadmund Brand---
              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Oh wow Ally...I'll try to make some time to listen to it (work has just gone stupid again but if it means staying up half the night...)

All the best

Dave

Comment

Working...
                X