No announcement yet.

Rippercast Primer Podcast - Suspects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not publicly naming names yet in case someone has to back out. Things happens, etc, and I don't want to force someone into it until a recording date is agreed on and met.

And no I could not find anyone who agreed WITH the royal conspiracy but someone did agree to do it. I have a feeling it will start out with "This is all a load of tosh but..."

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
      The David Cohen topic was covered with Martin Fido in the episode 'The Police, the Jews, and Jack the Ripper' if you are interested. Whether Ally revisits it with her new series I do not know.

Thanks

JM
      That one is one of my favorites, as are ANY with Mr. Fido on. I just listened to it earlier today, in fact. I'm currently listening to the one-on-one you did with Stewart Evans.

Comment

Now that the Police Primer podcast is out of the way, I am turning my eye to the Suspect primer. So if you've agreed to do one, expect me to come a-hunting you down. If you want to see one that is not on the list below, send me a PM and volunteer.

George Chapman (in the can)
        Hutchinson (in the can),
        Kozminski (badgering and wheedling for a scheduled date but none yet),
        Stephenson,
        Sickert,
        Royal Conspiracy (badgering and wheedling for a scheduled date but none yet),
        Barnett (scheduled)
        Maybrick (scheduled).
        Last edited by Ally; 07-27-2013, 09:47 PM.

Let all Oz be agreed;
        I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Awesome job Ally on the police episode, and the guests were great. You should be proud. Can't wait for the rest of the primers.

Thanks

JM

Comment

Working...
          X