Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Whitechapel Society 1888 presents Bob Hinton in Conversation with Karl Coppack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Whitechapel Society 1888 presents Bob Hinton in Conversation with Karl Coppack

We are pleased to bring to you February 2019's guest speaker at the meeting of the Whitechapel Society:

Bob Hinton in Conversation with Karl Coppack

Click image for larger version  Name:	7f7912e9-7bf8-446f-9c19-8b47b4f0d2b1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.8 KB ID:	701097

Listen in as Mr. Hinton, the author of the 1998 book 'From Hell: The Jack the Ripper Mystery' discusses his identification of a man he believes was George Hutchinson, the Whitechapel Murderer.

We would like to thank Mr. Hinton, Karl Coppack, Steve Rattey and the entire Committee of the Whitechapel Society for making the release of this talk possible.

www.whitechapelsociety.com

Available to stream or download now from the following link:

Also in iTunes, Google Podcasts, Podbean, Podcast Addict, or wherever audio talks about George Hutchinson and Astrakhan Man can be found.

Thank you for listening

JM
    Last edited by jmenges; 02-03-2019, 10:55 PM.

A PDF version of the slideshow can be downloaded here.

http://www.rippercast.com/mp3/Bob Hinton Slides.pdf

JM

Comment

Would just like to say generally how much I appreciate the work that goes into planning, recording and releasing these podcasts. I enjoy them very much. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you, I’m glad that you enjoy the show.
        The majority of the credit for the Whitechapel Society podcasts goes to Steve Rattey, the Committee, and the speakers themselves for allowing the recording and release of their talks.
        It’s creating a great archive that will hopefully be enjoyed for years to come.

JM

Comment

Working...
        X