Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Star Line Titanic Episode- Soliciting Guests

Hi all,

I would like to record an episode of Rippercast about the sinking of the White Star Liner 'Titanic' on Sunday, April 8th, 2012.

I know a lot about this subject (having read over a dozen books) and thought it might be swell to have a podcast about it.

If you are interested in participating, please respond to this thread, PM or email me.

Thanks

JM
    Last edited by jmenges; 03-17-2012, 10:22 PM.

Hi Jon,

Having written articles about Titanic's passengers and appeared in a documentary on the subject, I'd be delighted to join in. I could mention some interesting passenger connections to the ripper case.

Hope all's well.

All the best,
    Ben

Comment

Ben

Do you have Colin Cobb's contact info? I've lost it.

JM
      Last edited by jmenges; 03-17-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

And Ben- Yes, if April 8 is good for you I expect you on the show.

Thanks

JM

Comment

The date of the recording of the 'Titanic' episode of Rippercast has been moved to Sunday April 15th. I typically record around 10am or 11am Pacific Coast Time in the US. Ben Holme and Justin Dombrowski will be on. If anyone else (besides the regulars-you'll get an email) are interested in the sinking of the RMS Titanic and would like to participate in a conversation about it- PM me.

Thanks

JM

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
            Hi all,

I would like to record an episode of Rippercast about the sinking of the White Star Liner 'Titanic' on Sunday, April 8th, 2012.

I know a lot about this subject (having read over a dozen books) and thought it might be swell to have a podcast about it.

If you are interested in participating, please respond to this thread, PM or email me.

Thanks

JM
            Howdy,

Have you thought about contacting Adam Went, He knows quite a bit about the Titanic, I think he posts on Encyclopedia Titanic and knows quite a lot of Titanic Researchers in the field.

I knew a bit mainly from reading a Night To Remember and some research articles on Encyclopedia Titanica and Titanic-Titanic.com, I know the Duff Gordons and Rhoda Abbott and her two boys best, plus a bit about some of the Officers, Astors, but I don't have the technology for pod casting or I would be glad to add my 2cents worth about what I do know or keep the conversation moving. Adam Went would be your best bet.

Geo L~

Comment

Working...
            X