Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
    Hi Jeff,
    That was my son's puppy barking for a bit on the podcast.
    The show ran a little long and she got excited when she saw him come home.

Thanks for listening!

JM
    Ah so it was your puppy.. Most endearing and a great radio moment.

The program was to your credit as always..

For what my two penny is worth if you have the opportunity to get Martin Fido again , well I personally would like to hear more about his original quest, his views on Anderson (I'd be happy to play devils advocate if noone else is) and his final conclusions (on which I dont totally agree, but are the best and most logically considered I can think of) so yes a plee for more Martin Fido on Podcast if possible..

Many thanks for a great show

Jeff

Comment

Hi Jeff,
      Martin Fido has been on many podcasts already covering what you have suggested. Look in the podcast archive. If you would like be on a show and converse/ask questions with Fido for public release I'm sure that can be arranged. Keep in mind that an American woman might be present and a dog might bark in the background. A friendly warning since I know now how you detest those things.

JM

Comment

I'm on my second listen and I'm enjoying it very much the second time through, just as I did the first.

I realize I didn't catch the name of the profiler or psychologist Martin Fido mentioned in a comment where he discusses Dahmer as an example of raving mania. Sounds to me like Ken... something, first mentioned at 49:40ish.

To whom is Fido referring?

Comment

Working...
        X