Can anyone help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help??

I am trying to listen to the Rippercast on Martha Tabram as I am quite inteserested in finding out more about her. The trouble is there is this really irritating noise every once in a while, like someone sucking a sweet. That sound makes me want to hurt people. Is there anyway I can fiddle with the sound to get rid of the sound??
    In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Earlier episodes were plagued by a guest that made consistently continuous unfortunate noises. Those early episodes annoy me as well, as they were recorded and released without the editing I put each show through these days to eliminate such sounds (though those particular sounds are not an issue any longer).

I'm afraid there is nothing you can do about it tech-wise, you'll have to wait until I release the edited and remastered versions for the 20th anniversary box-set.

Beware the early Rippercasts -they are not for the weak-stomached or hearing-sensitive.

Thanks for listening nonetheless.

JM

Comment

And yet I love the old shows just the same.
      "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks Jonathon. I hope that didn't come across as a criticism of your excellent show as that certainly wasn't my intention!
        In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

Working...
        X