Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for One on One- Simon Wood

Hi All,

This coming Sunday, 18 April 2010, writer and researcher Simon Wood will be joining me for a 'One-on-One' Rippercast interview.

Please submit your questions (or your comments in the form of a question) you would like Mr. Wood to address on the podcast in this thread or PM me by clicking my name above this post.

Questions should be received by Sunday 18 April, 10am PCT USA in order to make it on the show.

Thanks for listening!

Stay Tuned,

JM

Original

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
    Hi All,
    This coming Sunday, 18 April 2010, writer and researcher Simon Wood will be joining me for a 'One-on-One' Rippercast interview.
    Please submit your questions (or your comments in the form of a question) you would like Mr. Wood to address on the podcast in this thread or PM me by clicking my name above this post.
    Questions should be received by Sunday 18 April, 10am PCT USA in order to make it on the show.
    Thanks for listening!
    Stay Tuned,

JM
    Simon Wood - one of the original Ripperological 'dear old boys'. Here's his write-up from when he was part of 'Martin Fido's Jack the Ripper Seminar' of 1989, this will definitely be a Rippercast not to miss -

Click image for larger version

Name:	jtrseminars.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	659262
    SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

Hi, Jon; great idea...I'll put on my thinking cap.

Cheers,
      Archaic

Comment

Hello Jon,

Question sent by pm as requested. Many thanks!

best wishes

Phil
        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
        Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
        X