Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for chris scott

Hi Chris,
    First time poster here, just wanted to say i got my hands on your book and love it! I have had an interest in the ripper murders, since Rumbelow's book. I find it a really enjoyable read so thanks!

I wanted to ask...do you think that there is a possibility that Mary Kelly's fam moved to the states, or canada, and that's why no one was at her funeral? maybe there may be some records over here...

Thanks for the podcasts too...i've learnt soooo much!

Cheers, Brandi

Originally posted by darthbrandi View Post
    Hi Chris,
    First time poster here, just wanted to say i got my hands on your book and love it! I have had an interest in the ripper murders, since Rumbelow's book. I find it a really enjoyable read so thanks!

I wanted to ask...do you think that there is a possibility that Mary Kelly's fam moved to the states, or canada, and that's why no one was at her funeral? maybe there may be some records over here...

Thanks for the podcasts too...i've learnt soooo much!

Cheers, Brandi
    This is exciting. I just bought that book from Amazon.com.
    and am awaiting it to arrive.

Comment

Will the real Mary Kelly?

It's a fantastic little book Barbara/Brandi...I bought it on Lynn's recommendation and have never regretted it...Great as both an intro and a work of reference...I just wish there were equally good books on the other victims...

Dave

Comment

Title?

What is the title of this book you're talking about?

Thanks!
        Bond. Greg Bond

Comment

"Will the real Mary Kelly...?"

Dave

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
            "Will the real Mary Kelly...? "
            It's a fantastic little book Barbara/Brandi...I bought it on Lynn's recommendation and have never regretted it...Great as both an intro and a work of reference...I just wish there were equally good books on the other victim
            Dave
            Thanks, Dave. On that recommendation, I'll try to get hold of a copy.

Regards, Bridewell.
            Last edited by Bridewell; 06-14-2012, 10:34 PM. Reason: Clarification of comment
            I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Hi Cog, it's not polite to answer a question with a question.

Just a reminder that Chris is working on an updated version of this book that I'm sure will blow the first one away. No release date yet, but I for one CAN'T WAIT.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

I find it difficult to believe that Chris can improve Will the Real.... But I'll be standing in line to buy the next edition.

Comment

Hi Grave. Well, he could add more stuff...maybe change the title. Other than that, I agree.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

other victims

Hello Dave.

"I just wish there were equally good books on the other victims."

So do I. (That's your cue to start working. heh-heh.)

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

Ok -I cracked...I ordered a copy and it will arrive in a few days (I'm in France).

Can't wait !
                      http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Working...
                      X