Episode #47: The Non-Canonicals Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks, Poepixie

It is getting to be time to put her to sleep I fear...so, so sad.

Comment

Thanks, Poepixie

I put her to sleep today...very sad

Comment

Hi, Iago.
        Just wanted to say I'm sorry about your kitty. I'm an animal-lover too & I've been through that experience myself.
        You did the right thing... hang in there.

Take care, Archaic

Comment

Originally posted by Iago Galdston View Post
          I put her to sleep today...very sad
          Iago, so very sorry to hear such sad news. From experience, go out now to an animal rescue place and pick up another cat. It will help you, and more importantly, there is a cat out there that needs a home.

Comment

Thanks Archaic and Jon Guy

I appreciate your condolences. I went through something even worse with the cat before, really long drawn out illness, then went out and got this one. I need some time to grieve but I bet I'll be back at the pound pickin out another cutie someday
            Have good weekends you two and be well

Comment

I will have the Non C5 part 2 online THIS EVENING. Listen to the whole thing because there will be an announcement at the end concerning what the next episode will be and the status of future episodes with myself as the host.

This is, and has always been, a FREE podcast available to stream or download at your leisure in the Ripper podcast section to the left, or subscribe to the show for FREE in the iTunes Music Store.

Over 50 shows have been recorded in under 2 years and I appreciate everyone who has participated and especially all who listen. I thank you for your patience.

JM

Comment

The Non-Canonical Victims Part 2 is online NOW.

Featuring the voices of Chris Scott, Ben Holme, John Bennett and Jonathan Menges.

Please keep this thread for discussion.

Thanks for listening!

JM

Comment

Yes!!!

Thanks so much

Comment

Will it be put on the ITunes store soon?
                    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

It is in iTunes. At least on my computer. Refresh, search Rippercast, let me know if you see it.

JM

Comment

Thanks Jonathan. I'l check it out when I get home from work.
                        I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

Was definetly worth the long wait for,thanks for uploading

Comment

Susan Ward

Firstly, Merry Christmas to you all.

Im currently sitting in the garden enjoying my Christmas pipe listening to the podcast. Yet another fantastic episode, I really enjoy these informal chats.

One point I feel needs to be raised. There was mention of the 'attack' on Susan Ward as a possible Ripper attack. Research conducted by Debra Arif shows that Ward fell onto a broken bottle whilst drunk and was not a victim of an attack.

Just thought Id make that point.

Cheers
                            Monty
                            Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Cheers Monty...dejavue eh?
                              Even if Susan Ward wasn't the woman involved in the attack reported (which she wasn't) there was still an attack reported and it would be good to find out who was actually involved, if it wasn't the blind man attacking the woman he knew in Spialfields market either.
                              I just listened to the podcast while everyone else around me is having a snooze
                              Good podcast as usual JM and all!

I have to agree with Ben on Bond and the Rose Mylett case. I hope that people have managed to have a chance to read mine and Rob's article on Rose Mylett between the podcast being recorded and broadcast, perhaps that will answer a few of the questions raised in the podcast, particularly the point about choking on your own collar, which Bond never said happened.

The Mylett case was badly handled from beginning to end in my view and Bond inadvertantly has become 'Anderson's lacky,' when in reality Monro, the police on the scene and many others had doubts about the murder from the beginning. Bond was specifically brought in for his experteise and, acording to one press report and quote from Brownfield, the Home Office had some involvement in sending certain doctors down to see Rose's body.

Comment

Hey Debs

Oh yes, an attack was reported.......Ive just had a flash of Hawthorne at the back of The Cambridge musical hall......wait that was '92 wasnt it?

Same month though.

Anyways, it wasnt Ward.

Monty
                                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Working...
                                X