Episode #48- A Conversation with Stewart P Evans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode #48- A Conversation with Stewart P Evans

This Sunday's podcast (9/27/09) is a one-on-one interview that will feature special guest Stewart P. Evans.

Distinguished author and co-author of the books

The Ultimate Jack the Ripper Companion: An Illustrated Encyclopedia

Jack the Ripper: Letters From Hell

Jack the Ripper:First American Serial Killer or The Lodger

Executioner : The Chronicles of James Berry, Victorian Hangman

Jack the Ripper : Scotland Yard Investigates

and the newly revised The Man Who Hunted Jack The Ripper.

Please submit your questions to the author by emailing rippercast@gmail.com or private messaging me, Jonathan Menges, by clicking on my name in this post.

Thanks for listening!

And Stay Tuned!

JM

Fabulous news Jonathon and so glad you are back at the helm. That way my crappy editing skills won't be on display.

Off to vacation now!

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Yeeeeessssss.

Great news indeed.

Monty
      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Welcome back, Jon!

A show with SPE is a terrific idea.
        I'll get to work on some questions.

Best regards, Archaic

PS: Just wanted to say thanks to Ally for having offered to fill in for Jon & keep Rippercast going... I'm complete techno-spaz, so I sympathize with anyone learning how to use recording & editing technology.
        Last edited by Archaic; 09-26-2009, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Just emailed you some questions, Jon; thanks.

Best regards, Archaic

Comment

Shall be looking forward to this.Thanks Jon ...and ofcourse Stewart!

Comment

Well! THIS subject made me do a double take! Excellent news! I've really missed these(as my more plaintive repeat posts make obvious, lol).

I'll just say that for every Casebook poster who mentioned them there are a lot of people who'll probably never post who I'm sure are as addicted to these and love listening to them as much as I do. I know as I was one of them(and know a couple of others myself who still don't post here).

Comment

I echo Jenny's sentiments. I find these both informative and entertaining. The delay has been like waiting for your favorite band to release a new CD after a hiatus.

Comment

Awesome! I cannot wait for this. The old ones start to sound repetitive after awhile. Also, glad to hear from SPE for a change.
                  I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

soooo good news!

Best news for months! Walking 10 kilometers several days a week with my ipod and during summer I've listened to all the old rippercasts! So informative, funny and exciting discussions. And so professional led by Jonathan M!
                    THANKS!!!

Comment

Rippercast

Excellent news! Thanks for all your hard work!

Chris

Comment

Thanks to all for your questions emailed in and your show of support for the podcast. And special thanks to Stewart Evans for being a very special guest for this episode. I'm putting the SPE interview together now and it should be online in a few hours. The non-C5 show will follow in a few days.

Look for a discussion thread for the Stewart Evans episode announcing when it is online.

Thanks for listening!

JM

Comment

Great to have a new Rippercast to listen to.

Thanks to all that give their time up to make it happen.
                          My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

A thread for discussion of the episode (up until now just posts of praise ) is at this link:

A Jack the Ripper podcast devoted to discussing all aspects of the Jack the Ripper crimes and times.

Thanks for listening!

JM

Comment

Working...
                            X