Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rippercast 2008 Year In Review

Hi all,

On Sunday, 28 December, the podcast will record a 'Year in Review' show. We'll be discussing the books, finds, achievements, conferences, exhibits, news and views etc etc that made this year in Ripperology....well, another year in Ripperology. But 2008 was chock full of special happenings.

We welcome submissions from our listeners. If there is something that was discovered or released that deserves special mention, or someone that stood out in their research into the Whitechapel murders this year, please Private Message me about it, post it here, or email the show at rippernet@mac.com. Deadline for your ideas is 1pmESTUSA/ 6pmUK Sunday, 28 December.

Thanks for listening!

Stay Tuned,

JM
    Last edited by jmenges; 12-13-2008, 08:58 PM.

I personally believe that Andrew Spalleks discovery of new photos of Montague John Druitt and all of the time and research that he has put into the discovery and searching out of new facts related to the man, deserves some recognition. He has done things that alot of us haven't found the time for and I greatly appreciate his contributions!

And thanks to you John for a great year of Rippercast and creating an easy way for us to stay up to date and in-tune with new findings and refreshing our minds with facts old and new. You've done an incredible job and I look forward to the next podcast.
    Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Comment

Working...
    X