Clairvoyant 'contacts' The Canonical Five "It was George!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clairvoyant 'contacts' The Canonical Five "It was George!"

Not sure if this YouTube vid has already featured on these boards but here's a link to it nonetheless...

Who was JtR'? At 7min 50sec they get an answer!
    Last edited by richardh; 03-31-2021, 08:57 PM.
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
    ---------------------------------------------------

Good for a laugh

You would think that their amazing powers would enable them to make contact with the correct photos of the victims.

Comment

How come this never happens to clairvoyants?:

Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Yabs View Post
        Good for a laugh

You would think that their amazing powers would enable them to make contact with the correct photos of the victims.
        Yes, their "Polly Nichols" is actually Elizabeth Web Nicholls, an Australian suffragette, who died in the 1940s.

I suspect these two couldn't locate their own backsides with half a dozen Ouija boards, three crystal balls, and a pendulum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	conan.JPG
Views:	577
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	754899

Comment

So it was "George." They assume it was George Chapman. But another voice said it was the "Doctors." Then there was something about Christmas, followed by more gibberish and then a "grand" at the end. That's what happens when you engage more than one spirit at a time.

Comment

Hi,
            George Hutchinson, Le Grand, Two suspects plus all Doctors
            Regards Richard,

Comment

What happened to Joseph Barnett?

Comment

What indeed Scott in one publication of mediums I believe he was the suspect ''A psychic investigation ' Pamela ball . But will we ever know ?
                Regards Richard,

Comment

I went to a spiritualist church many years ago.
                  one particular evening they had guest mediums with different skills!
                  one particular medium was very successful that evening and made contact with the other side with many spirits.
                  in the question and answer section after the service I asked him how he was so successful that evening he explained that his energy level was just in the right spectrum .
                  I mentioned that he had made contact with a Eddie George Wilma etc etc
                  I then asked him why the spirits on the other side didn’t give there surnames as this would save his energy allowing him more time to portray the message from the other side to this world.
                  He answered in the spirit world there is no surnames only first names .
                  seems like it would save a lot of time if they took there surnames to the other side as well as there first names
                  no more “ I have a Bill here trying to come through “
                  if they could say “ Bill Cartwright then it would save time and energy .

Comment

It always interesting that those that ‘pass over’ tend to lose any power of clear communication and yet they can move an inanimate objects? Why can’t they make a pen float in the air and write on a piece of paper? They’re always happy and forgiving too. You never hear a ‘medium’ say “it’s your wife Mary. She said that she only ever stayed with you for your money and that she was having an affair with your best mate Sid!” Or “it’s your husband Frank and yes he absolutely does blame you for his death!” And why do ‘spirits’ only appear under very controlled circumstances I wonder?
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by paul g View Post
                      I went to a spiritualist church many years ago.
                      one particular evening they had guest mediums with different skills!
                      one particular medium was very successful that evening and made contact with the other side with many spirits.
                      in the question and answer section after the service I asked him how he was so successful that evening he explained that his energy level was just in the right spectrum .
                      I mentioned that he had made contact with a Eddie George Wilma etc etc
                      I then asked him why the spirits on the other side didn’t give there surnames as this would save his energy allowing him more time to portray the message from the other side to this world.
                      He answered in the spirit world there is no surnames only first names .
                      seems like it would save a lot of time if they took there surnames to the other side as well as there first names
                      no more “ I have a Bill here trying to come through “
                      if they could say “ Bill Cartwright then it would save time and energy .
                      Hmmmm!

Funny that, isn't it?!

If they "took their surnames to the other side" then the "medium" would be obliged to provide more actual, verifiable details instead of merely churning out his " I've got a guy here. His name is John, no... James, no..... Jim. He has a beard. Well, a moustache. He died of a heart attack...." routine.

His "energy level was just in the right spectrum".

Was it?

Was it, really?

Yuri Geller phoned.....

He wants his spurious grasp of scientific theory back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                        It always interesting that those that ‘pass over’ tend to lose any power of clear communication and yet they can move an inanimate objects? Why can’t they make a pen float in the air and write on a piece of paper? They’re always happy and forgiving too. You never hear a ‘medium’ say “it’s your wife Mary. She said that she only ever stayed with you for your money and that she was having an affair with your best mate Sid!” Or “it’s your husband Frank and yes he absolutely does blame you for his death!” And why do ‘spirits’ only appear under very controlled circumstances I wonder?
                        Indeed, Herlock!

Or....."Frank is utterly pissed off with his grandson, Johnny for blowing his generous inheritance on vodka, crack and prostitutes.

He says that when Johnny eventually passes over, he's going to kick his ass!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Indeed, Herlock!

Or....."Frank is utterly pissed off with his grandson, Johnny for blowing his generous inheritance on vodka, crack and prostitutes.

He says that when Johnny eventually passes over, he's going to kick his ass!"
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X