Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to the Autumn Of Terror Brought To Life

Hi all
    Just letting you know i've now released my Jack The Ripper audio series on all major podcasting platforms including Apple, Amazon Music, Google Pods, Spotify and many more. This is a series i've been working on for several months and one which could not have been made possible without the voice acting talents of Philip Hutchinson, Karl Coppack, Peter Bleksley, Emily G Thompson, Erik Rivenes and many others. I've tried to create an immersive and unique listening experience, aiming to transport the listener as best I can back to Whitechapel complete with sound effects and characters brought to life. Many a long hour spent writing, editing, narrating and producing it all from a spare bedroom in my home while dealing with a degenerative condition. Painful yes but in my opinion worth the effort on many levels. There's also a few easter eggs thrown in just for fun so you'd have to listen closely to hear those. Still one more episode to record which deals with the suspects which should be out soon. The series is free to listen to and ad free but rather than me bleating on please check out the trailer for it and if it's something you'd like to hear more of then please do give the entire series a listen.

I've included the links to it below:

Trailer for it is located here to give you a quick preview of the content and quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NqVkjCWxHA

Main landing page with all the popular podcatchers listed out for ease of access https://linktr.ee/prashsmurdermap

Thank you
    Prash

Ooh, this sounds exciting. I listen to a lot of podcasts and look forward to enjoying a new JTR one. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTwibbs View Post
      Hi all
      Just letting you know i've now released my Jack The Ripper audio series on all major podcasting platforms including Apple, Amazon Music, Google Pods, Spotify and many more. This is a series i've been working on for several months and one which could not have been made possible without the voice acting talents of Philip Hutchinson, Karl Coppack, Peter Bleksley, Emily G Thompson, Erik Rivenes and many others. I've tried to create an immersive and unique listening experience, aiming to transport the listener as best I can back to Whitechapel complete with sound effects and characters brought to life. Many a long hour spent writing, editing, narrating and producing it all from a spare bedroom in my home while dealing with a degenerative condition. Painful yes but in my opinion worth the effort on many levels. There's also a few easter eggs thrown in just for fun so you'd have to listen closely to hear those. Still one more episode to record which deals with the suspects which should be out soon. The series is free to listen to and ad free but rather than me bleating on please check out the trailer for it and if it's something you'd like to hear more of then please do give the entire series a listen.

Trailer for it is located here to give you a quick preview of the content and quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NqVkjCWxHA

Main landing page with all the popular podcatchers listed out for ease of access https://linktr.ee/prashsmurdermap

Thank you
      Prash

Ah, Mister Twibbs, I had wondered where you'd got to. That preview you posted many months back was surreal. Or should I say surreal? It was weird.

Glad to see you've turned it into a full program, I'll definitely check it out. An impressive cast of voice actors, including my personal favourite, Karl Coppack. I'll listen just for that. His "Twelve weeks in Whitechapel" was brilliant, and more so, his soothing Scouse tones make any subject enjoyable.

Combine this with Richard H's outstanding VR, what an experience.
      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

10 weeks in Whitechapel. Wishful thinking on my part.
        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrTwibbs View Post
          Hi all

Thank you
          Prash

Great stuff thank you for you hard work efforts sir much appreciated!!

Comment

Thanks.
            No plain mp3 downloads?
            These days it seems that there is a move away from interacting with your file browser. Not everybody is online though. Some people like a local copy as well. Rippercast still have mp3 downloads.
            I've worked out a way to get mp3s of the show but it's not as simple as a direct link.
            These are not clues, Fred.
            It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
            They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
            And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
            We will not.

Comment

Will certainly take a look. Sounds great!

Tristan
              Best wishes,

Tristan

Comment

Working...
              X