Ripper Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripper Figure

I went to he Memorabilia Fair (and ComicCon) at the Birmingham NEC. A big change since I last went 15 years ago. Previously there had been loads of DVD and booksellers, some classic old memorabilia and even a Laurel And Hardy stall. Nothing of that on show these days unfortunately. Far too many adults interested in buying fluffy Japanese crap and plenty of child level cartoon artwork. I spotted this though.....and no I didn’t buy it.

Image FB833-DEB-8-FE2-4-AFE-B479-40-C7-C2-BDFC5-B in Herlock65's images album

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Wouldn't buy it myself, but strangely not as tacky as I'd expected. But, the real question, who's it based on? We've got a leather apron, a BillyCock hat, broad shoulders? Wouldn't be of interest to Royal Conspiracy Theorists though.
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Hang on a minute Herlock! That's clearly Hanbury St, and from the position of the killer, you can clearly see that there's no way he wasn't on Annie's right hand side! So he couldn't have hit the fence! My God, Fishy was right!
      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

If you're looking for figurines, don't forget Foundry's Ripper collection: https://www.wargamesfoundry.com/coll...pers-pre-order

Check out their Victorians/Edwardians line for such indispensible characters as the Ladies of the Night, the Armed Ladies of the Night, the Ne'er Do Wells and the Police Constables on Penny Farthings!

Comment

Not broad shouldered, and no blotches.

I think it's probably a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
            Hang on a minute Herlock! That's clearly Hanbury St, and from the position of the killer, you can clearly see that there's no way he wasn't on Annie's right hand side! So he couldn't have hit the fence! My God, Fishy was right!

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Here is a box, a musical box, wound up and ready to play. But this box can hide a secret inside - can you guess what is in it today?.....It's Jack the Ripper. Hallo, Jack. Been out ripping again?

Comment

Much more accurate than I was expecting. Any Ripper depiction without a top hat is good enough for me.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X