• Garza
    replied
    Anyone watch this?

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
    I read online that the second part is on Jan 20th
    According to the latest comments on this thread on jtrforums, the date for the broadcast of the second part has not yet been decided:
    Produced & Directed by Jeff Leahy and written by Paul Begg & John Bennett. The making of the first documentary ever written and produced by Ripperologists.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Jack
    replied
    I read online that the second part is on Jan 20th

Leave a comment:

• dixon9
    replied
    yep cant wait

Dixon9
    still learning

Leave a comment:

• Nemo
    replied
    The second part is supposed to be on at the same time the following night (Wed 12th)

Leave a comment:

• sgh
    replied
    Originally posted by Suzi View Post
    Hiya
    Its Tues 11th Jan Channel 5 at 8.00 pm till 9.00 I imagine the next part will the following Tues 18th Jan
    Suz

Just checked the mags etc= it appears to be the next Tuesday at the same time
    Thanks Suzi

Leave a comment:

• Suzi
    replied
    Hiya
    Its Tues 11th Jan Channel 5 at 8.00 pm till 9.00 I imagine the next part will the following Tues 18th Jan
    Suz

Just checked the mags etc= it appears to be the next Tuesday at the same time

Leave a comment:

• sgh
    replied
    Originally posted by spyglass View Post
    Just to let people know that chanel 5 are showing a documentry called JTR the definitive history this coming tuesday.
    It is a two parter, and is using CGI to represent the murder sites correctly.
    It looks and sounds very promising ( but dont they always) from the trailer I have seen and the review I have read today.
    Hi Spyglass,
    Yes, I'm looking forward to this two parter too on Chanel 5 - starts 8:00 pm for 1 hr. I can't find when the 2nd part will be shown though!

There has been talk about this for quite some time on another web site.

Best
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• spyglass
    started a topic channel five documentry!

channel five documentry!

Just to let people know that chanel 5 are showing a documentry called JTR the definitive history this coming tuesday.
    It is a two parter, and is using CGI to represent the murder sites correctly.
    It looks and sounds very promising ( but dont they always) from the trailer I have seen and the review I have read today.
Working...
X