Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gideon Fell
    replied
    The CGI streets looked good but they were too clean. They would have been filthy and knee deep in horse poo.

Leave a comment:

• mrmajester
    replied
    Thought it had some good moments, a few little mistakes though, when they started on The Double Event, they said it took place on September 20th and a few other little things. However it did not detract from the otherwise excellent narrative.

Got chills down the spine, many times, looking at all the old streets, beautifully recreated with CGI. Quite spooky and am looking forward to next week.

Leave a comment:

• Gideon Fell
    replied
    The chap in Berner Street was carrying a modern briefcase and not a Gladstone bag.

Leave a comment:

• toynbee
    replied
    The Albert Cadosch walk by the fence made me laugh

Leave a comment:

• TomTomKent
    replied
    So that is what all those folks with familiar sounding voices do between Rippercasts... I enjoyed it and would be interested to know if this is the quality of documentary channel 5 intends to maintain under their new owner.

Leave a comment:

• Gideon Fell
    replied
    It was very good and with few mistakes.

Leave a comment:

• Natalie Severn
    replied
    Very impressive and congratulations to everybody.I loved the reconstructions---very impressive and interesting.I particularly liked Paul Begg"s concise wording and Neal Shelden"s thoughtful presentation of the women.Look forward to the next episode.

Leave a comment:

• KatBradshaw
    replied
    I have never been able to picture Miller's Court so I am really looking forward to that bit.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Firth
    replied
    Originally posted by KatBradshaw View Post
    Thanks for pointing out when next week is Andrew!!
    Cheeky! It could have been next week on another day other than Tuesday!

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• KatBradshaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew Firth View Post

I'm looking forward to part 2 next week (20th January), with the reconstructions of Mitre Square and Millers Court!

Andrew
    Thanks for pointing out when next week is Andrew!!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Firth
    replied
    Absolutely amazing.

Those CGI reconstructions really made it for me, and the approach of sticking to the known facts, (rather than getting bogged down in arguments over suspect theories) was very refreshing.

I'm looking forward to part 2 next week (20th January), with the reconstructions of Mitre Square and Millers Court!

My congratulations to everyone involved with the programme.

All the best
    Andrew

Leave a comment:

• KatBradshaw
    replied
    The CGI recontructions were great and I like the fact that the victims were not displayed to titilate the masses.

Leave a comment:

• sgh
    replied
    Excellent documentary and a credit to all those involved!

It's about time that a full and factual story was told in this way, and for my money it sets a new benchmark!

Looking forward to the second part next week.
    From me

Leave a comment:

• Garza
    replied
    Yeah one of the best ripper docu's I've seen, even if there was some hammy acting in it lol.

Leave a comment:

• KatBradshaw
    replied
    It was Great!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X