No announcement yet.

channel five documentry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It never aired in the us and yet they have banned the torrent on you tube to US subscribers

Comment

• Originally posted by Krinoid View Post
      It never aired in the us and yet they have banned the torrent on you tube to US subscribers
      Has the DVD come out yet? I am anxious to see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
        Has the DVD come out yet? I am anxious to see this.
        It is being shown in theatres throughout the US next Thursday and I have asked for specific details which I will post if I get any. The DVD is completed, I believe, and will hopefully be available by Christmas.

Comment

• Hi All,

In Covina CA, the documentary is being shown on 27th October in a double-feature with Butterfinger the 13th, a teen horror spoof directed by Rob Lowe.

Regards,

Simon
          Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• A list of participating theatres can be found here:

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulB View Post
              A list of participating theatres can be found here:

http://www.fathomevents.com/theatrel...f?eventid=1034
              Now isnt it ironic that i have been contacted and asked to give an interview on what I think of the programme.

Hmmmmmmmm what should i say. Cartoon Capers,Amateur Night at Dixie your performance a bit like Mr Magoo on valium

No I wont be that unkind but its very tempting they say every dog has his day and what comes around etc.

Juts dont forget my xmas present this year paid out of the royalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulB View Post
                It is being shown in theatres throughout the US next Thursday and I have asked for specific details which I will post if I get any. The DVD is completed, I believe, and will hopefully be available by Christmas.
                Thank you, sir! i appreciate it and cant wait to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                  Now isnt it ironic that i have been contacted and asked to give an interview on what I think of the programme.

Hmmmmmmmm what should i say. Cartoon Capers,Amateur Night at Dixie your performance a bit like Mr Magoo on valium

No I wont be that unkind but its very tempting they say every dog has his day and what comes around etc.

Juts dont forget my xmas present this year paid out of the royalties.
                  If it introduces a little pleasure into your sad little world, please feel free to say whatever you like. Be sure to include words like 'muppet', and don't forget 'wind and piss'. They make you look so intelligent. By the way, are you able to back up your claim that there is a cartel. Bet you can't.
                  Last edited by PaulB; 10-24-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                    Thank you, sir! i appreciate it and cant wait to see it.
                    Abby
                    Also got the following in case you are interested:

Trailer link:
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Ticket link: http://www.fathomevents.com/original...x?d=10/27/2011

Comment

• I will be at the Regal in NYC for Thursday's screening and meet and greet. I will only be signing books written by Cartel members, as it's thems as pays me dosh. Hope to meet a few of you!
                      Managing Editor
                      Casebook Wiki

Comment

• Dvd Release?

I saw this in the movie theater (in October I think) and really found it to be one of the best Ripper documentaries I've seen.I live in the states and would love a dvd copy.Is there any updated news on the possible dvd release(especially for us in the states)?

Comment

• Originally posted by sbfightfan View Post
                          I saw this in the movie theater (in October I think) and really found it to be one of the best Ripper documentaries I've seen.I live in the states and would love a dvd copy.Is there any updated news on the possible dvd release(especially for us in the states)?
                          Hi
                          I just looked for it on Amazon and found a DVD By the History Channel called: In the World of Jack the Ripper-release date sep 2011.

I imagine this is it but it has a different title (was told on this thread that its title is Jack the Ripper: The definitive History). However the running time is only 47 minutes and I was under the impression that it was a 2 hour documentary.

Can anyone confirm if this is it?

Comment

• That can't be it, Abby. The programme as shown over here was in two halves of an hour each so, after removing the adverts, the running time would be about 90 mins.

Best wishes,
                            Steve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Russell View Post
                              That can't be it, Abby. The programme as shown over here was in two halves of an hour each so, after removing the adverts, the running time would be about 90 mins.

Best wishes,
                              Steve.
                              Thanks Steve
                              Thats what I thought-guess we just have to keep waiting and checking Amazon.

Comment

• It's worth looking out for certainly. The best bits for me involved the painstaking way they recreated the locations. Good stuff.

Best wishes,
                                Steve.

Comment

Working...
                                X