Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by George Hutchinson View Post
    Great thread!

Gordon, the groups you see going down the open area at the side of the old brewery are doing that just for seclusion. They will be level on a N-S axis with the back of 29 Hanbury Street, but the position of the house itself was between the second pilaster buttress and white door to the left of the plate glass windows at the Brick Lane end of Hanbury Street.
    Thanks for the info.
    I have been indispose all week through work but I managed to catch episode 2. Its quite good and it encouraged me to re read Trevor's book which I have to say has a lot of logic to it (but that's for another forum).

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
      Judging by the surroundings I should think it's somewhere in one of the Inns of Court.
      I used to work as a Barrister in and around Middle Temple, and I'm pretty sure that that's where it was filmed. I actually thought so as I watched the show, anyway.

Comment

• who does everyone think is the killer?
        Im probably way off but I reckon its the female who does the autopsies

Comment

• I have had quite a lot of suspects!

The Dr at the London Hospital,

One of the Police Officers,

One of the High Ranking Police Officers, (It's always the bleedin' Masons)

The Ripperologist, (I hate them bleedin' ripperologists)

The Pathologist, (Jill the Ripper)

As for the final victim,

The Pathologist, rumours about Mary Kelly being pregnant, and that this makes the pregnant/fat(?) Pathologist is fit for the taking!

Still to come?

Where is Baphomet?

Where are the letters?

Where are the suspects that came forward, but where nothing more than glory seeking lunatics?

Will there be a map reading, invisible black magician?
          Regards Mike

Comment

• Jack The Ripper's Ghost from beyond the grave? He might rise again every 120 years from now on...........
            Last edited by CLK; 02-13-2009, 02:37 AM.
            CLK

Comment

• Just recieved news that my Whitechapel DVD was sent last night, so hopefully it will be here on Monday Morning! If I do watch it, I won't be revealing who it was!
              Regards Mike

Comment

• I'm Very Happy About Whitechapel Today!!

...AS IT ENDS TOMORROW NIGHT.

Comment

• My Whitechapel DVD finally arrived this morning, it runs at 136minutes, and features a bonus documentary called "Whitechapel - Peeling Back The Layers"
                  Regards Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                    "Whitechapel - Peeling Back The Layers"
                    Ewww.

PHILIP
                    Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

• Erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffffgggggggggggggghh hhhhhhhhhfffffff
                      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• It reminded me of Shrek, when Shrek and Donkey are discussing how Ogres are like Onions becuase they are Layered!
                        Regards Mike

Comment

• Whitechapel - The Final Episode

Well, it has been watched, and I was on the edge of my seat throughout!

There are nods to,
                          George Chapman
                          Severin Klowski,
                          David Cohen,
                          MJ Druitt, a suspect in the Thames,
                          Jill The Ripper,
                          Robert D'Onston Stephenson, (there was a hanging set of evil eyes in JTR's house)

There are also several nods to,
                          Mary Kelly,
                          Frances Coles,

There are discussions on,
                          The Kidney,
                          The Dear Boss Letter,
                          The possibility of a foreign suspect,
                          Disguises,
                          And several discussions re The East End.

There is a scene at Mary Kelly's grave, which in this episode is an actual upright Grave Stone!

And a scene under some arches.......

I am not revealing the chief suspect, nor what happens to the victims and police officers, nor will I tell wether they get their man/woman!

Tune in tonight at 21.00 on ITV!
                          Regards Mike

Comment

• Strange how they released the DVD before the final episode. Have already received one gloating email. I shall wait, as the vicar said, until tonight.

Pirate

Comment

• It was always designed to be released on the final day, as Mondays are traditionally the DVD release day in the uk, it happened to be released hours before the final episode.

Still watching ITV tonight, becuase I can, and becuase I am sad!
                              Regards Mike

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to tonight's finale! Not sure who I think the killer is but I did, initially, think it may have been the young, curly-haired policeman. It has to be someone who knows Phil Davies' address unless he did it and sent the kidney to himself.... I'll stop there because I'm confusing myself!

Ophelia

Comment

Working...
                                X