Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    A miracle!
    "And His father was a carpenter, and at that time made ploughs and yokes. And a certain rich man ordered him to make him a couch. And one of what is called the cross pieces being too short, they did not know what to do. The child Jesus said to His father Joseph: Put down the two pieces of wood, and make them even in the middle. And Joseph did as the child said to him. And Jesus stood at the other end, and took hold of the shorter piece of wood, and stretched it."
    (The Infancy Gospel of Thomas.)
    Make your own measures instead of being stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
      Pierre

How large are you making the bed?

With regards to Abberley. Nothing he says suggests the door was unlocked.

And please do find the source for the 1.5 hours.
      Well, what do you think Steve? If you don´t see how large the bed is, why don´t you just measure it?

Comment

From your own figures you are saying the bed is 9ft long.

I will not comment. Would others like to?
        From what figures exactly?

"you are saying the bed is 9ft long."

- are you quoting me? You are lying. I have not used those words. Why are you lying Steve? Just for the fun of it? Or what is your problem?

Comment

Pierre

How large are you making the bed?

With regards to Abberley. Nothing he says suggests the door was unlocked.

And please do find the source for the 1.5 hours.
          Don´t tell me to find things Steve. Instead, forget about the 1.5 hours. If you are not a pitbull, which I believe you aren´t.

Comment

• David again

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
            It´s like finding a pair of socks under the bed every morning.
            I do hope my posts about your ridiculous theories aren't annoying you Pierre.

Please let me know if they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
              Make your own measures instead of being stupid.
              I have done the measurements from your diagram Pierre. The bed that's barricading the door is 25% longer than the bed against the partition.

It seems that you literally need to stretch the facts to fit your theory.

Comment

David

he won't listen. we have all answers his questions time and time again, but he keeps asking them, I assume he thinks we are going to change our minds without any new evidence!

I made the mistake of arguing over the word removed which didn’t help, but for him to suggest his plan shows the bed near the wall is the largest stretch of imagination I have seen on here in a very long time .
                No, he won´t listen. Oh, how terrible, considering you have told him time and time again.

Well, it is you Steve and your friend David against Pierre, I guess.

But what can you do with Pierre, since he does not understand a word you say? And oh, he makes false pictures here as well, yes, Pierre must be a real trickster, who is just trying to fool and manipulate you. A troll, isn´t he?

Comment

From what figures exactly?

"you are saying the bed is 9ft long."

- are you quoting me? You are lying. I have not used those words. Why are you lying Steve? Just for the fun of it? Or what is your problem?
                  Well Pierre, you have told us repeatedly that the dimensions of Mary Kelly's room are 2.85 metres by 5.39 metres. That is 9.35 feet by 17.68 feet.

The bed in your diagram fills the entire width of the room. So you are clearly saying the bed is 9 feet in length.

That is one long bed.

Back to the drawing board?

Comment

David

he won't listen. we have all answers his questions time and time again, but he keeps asking them, I assume he thinks we are going to change our minds without any new evidence!

I made the mistake of arguing over the word removed which didn’t help, but for him to suggest his plan shows the bed near the wall is the largest stretch of imagination I have seen on here in a very long time .
                    One thing, Steve. I don´t care if you "change your mind". I have no interest whatsoever in changing your mind. The only thing that means anything to me is science. What some individuals are thinking means nothing to me.

I enjoyed discussing with you since I thought you were a bit serious. But now I see you are not. So I guess there´s nothing left to be said to you.

I won´t out you on the ignore list. I don´t like using that function. I just had to do it in David´s case since he is stalking me on the forum. Yes, that is the correct expression. His only interest is to destroy anything I write.

After almost every post I write I see the name David Orsam.
                    Last edited by Pierre; 12-13-2015, 01:31 PM.

Comment

No, he won´t listen. Oh, how terrible, considering you have told him time and time again.
                      The questions you have asked have been answered time and time again in this forum - yet you still continue asking them - so, yes, it is terrible that you won't listen.

Comment

So I guess there´s nothing left to be said to you.
                        Hey Steve, you join me on the "naughty list". Congratulations!

Clearly you are being far too effective and Pierre doesn't like it.

Comment

• Calculating

1, 2, 3 messages by David. Messages I can´t read. But you know I see your name David. And that is enough for you, obviously.

Bye David.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                            Well Pierre, you have told us repeatedly that the dimensions of Mary Kelly's room are 2.85 metres by 5.39 metres. That is 9.35 feet by 17.68 feet.

rd?
                            David Orsan.
                            It's definitely a long room - maybe 10' x 12 to 14'. This is the method i used for the length of the room:

[SCALE] the no. 13 millers court photo. I use MS Paint with the ruler enabled. Measure the height of the door. I used 6 ft. On that scale, measure across the length of the room. The window is about 3' to 3.5' wide. I think the room is around 10'(?) by the edge of the second window.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Robert St Devil; 12-13-2015, 01:50 PM.
                            there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• Number 4

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                              1, 2, 3 messages by David. Messages I can´t read. But you know I see your name David. And that is enough for you, obviously.

Bye David.
                              Fear not Pierre, everyone else can read them. And that is enough for me, obviously.

Comment

• The Failure of Pierre's New Approach

Some things clearly are sinking in. Pierre has realised that his claim that the divisional surgeon, Dr Phillips, perjured himself at the inquest is unsustainable. Hence he has come up with an ingenious new approach whereby he wants to say that Dr Phillips' evidence is both true and entirely consistent with his theory.

I think it is worth a brief explanation of why this cannot be the case.

Pierre's entire theory rests on the police entering Kelly's room in exactly the same way as the killer, i.e. through the "door" in the wall.

The reason this is crucial to Pierre's theory is that the room as the police found it must be exactly as the killer left it - with the table and bed barricading the door - to enable the photographer to take MJK3 which Pierre, for reasons best known to himself, believes shows a table and a bed barricading a door.

Had entry been made to the room via the front door, in Pierre's theory, this would inevitably have involved pushing the door open with force which would have moved the table and bed away from their "barricading" position. Thus, in those circumstances, MJK3 could not have been taken.

Unfortunately for Pierre, Dr Phillips' evidence is wholly inconsistent with his theory.

According to Phillips:

"On the door being opened it knocked against a table."

The doctor can't be talking about the "door" in the partition because in Pierre's theory there is no table anywhere near it. He also can't be talking about a door that is barricaded by the table because otherwise the door could not have been opened without moving the table (and bed) from its original barricading position, thus making MJK3 impossible.

It is also not possible for the police to have entered via the "door" in the partition, taken the photograph and then moved the furniture to allow Dr Phillips in. We know this from the evidence of Inspector Beck:

'I was there, the doctor was the first to enter the room".

So when Dr Phillips said the door was "opened" which then knocked into a table he cannot possibly be talking about a room that was barricaded by a table and a bed.

The fact that the doctor said that the bed was against the partition has already been discussed and it seems that the only way Pierre can get around this is to enlarge the bed, or shrink the dimensions of the room, to enable the bed to both barricade the door and sit against the partition.

His entire position is an impossibility. The doctor's evidence is only consistent with the information we see in MJK1, not with Pierre's Jack the Barricader theory.

Pierre's new approach - which we should perhaps describe as the New New Discourse - fails entirely.

Comment

Working...
                                X