Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Well we have 3 options TB

1. Kosminski wasn't Aaron. And so the died soon after may well be correct.

2. Somehow the transfer got miscomunicated as died.( we must of course realise that the family had Aaron committed not the Police, and I suggest the police only kept a distance watch on him. )

3. Anderson and Swanson were mistaken in their belief. It would be wrong not to accept that possibility. However, I consider they seriously believed they had their man.

Steve

Can we positively be sure if those notes were written before or after 1919?

TB

Comment

This is so tiresome.

Anderson and more importantly Swanson ran the investigation, NOT Smith, NOT Reid, NOT Macnaghten and NOT EVEN Abberline.

That you compare Smith, who was the acting head of the city police , who investigated ONE murder with Anderson and Swanson is beyond belief.
      Smith is considered unreliable by many, just as you consider Anderson.
      The reality is Smith in all probability had a very limited amount of knowledge on the case.

Swanson, ran the investigation, that is not a matter of debate, he was appointed by Warren and stayed with the case for its duration. As you are fond of saying That is a FACT.

Macnaghten, certainly did consider someone called Kosminski a possible suspect. To suggest otherwise is simply incorrect. He did however favour Druitt.

Of course he was not in the police in 1888, during the murders.

None of these can be compared to Swanson.

Swanson does not say the killer died 30 years before Aaron Kosminski died. He simply uses the name Kosminski, you fall into the common fault of assuming Kosminski equals Aaron.

You also ignore the possibility of a mistake.
      In Feb 94 Macnaghten said his kosminski was still alive and in an asylum.
      Later in 94, Aaron Kosminski is transferred from Colney Hatch to Leavesden.
      It's only in early 95 that Anderson and Swanson suggest the killer had died.

Now that's pure speculation, but it's not unreasonable and is based on known facts

I note you do not address the points I raised regarding an anti Semitic investigation.
      You dismiss because you believe YOUR opinion is the ONLY viable option .

YOU find this tiresome?

It's one thing to say that Anderson and Swanson may have been more senior than someone else.

It's quite another thing to explain how no-one else 'knew' the Polish Jew / Kosminski was the murderer.

Smith actually stated that Anderson did not unmask the murderer.

You do not deal with that point.

You say he didn't know much, but he made a serious accusation.

To suggest that Abberline wouldn't have known about the murderer having been unmasked is far-fetched, as he himself said years later.

He was quite definite that no-one at Scotland Yard knew of the identification of anyone as the murderer.

Instead of addressing the inherent unlikelihood of the Anderson / Swanson story being true, you say it's tiresome to read my arguments.

That's not a credible position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
        Enjoy the last few posts before Johnathon shuts down this train wreck of a thread. It's embarrassing.

So the idea is to close the thread down before the argument about the photographs can be resolved here?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post

Can we positively be sure if those notes were written after 1919?

TB
          Given it was being hinted in 1895, that the killer had died, I think we can the idea, that Swanson was refering to AKs actual death

Steve

Comment

Now don't say I didin't tell you

Maybe less material next time?!

TB
            No wonder you're still a sergeant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

You certainly have PI.

10 quotes out of 13 wrongly accredited. You’ve had an hour. Any response?

I have responded elsewhere, but I can't devote a whole evening dealing with this matter.

I will go through all the posts again.

Maybe you're celebrations will prove short-lived.

Comment

• Thats what I wrote:

"Do you ever give attention to Who is writing what..

You are mixing different posts from different posters, didn't you notice this?!"

Your respond to that was:

I don't think I have done what you say I have.

And after being proven wrong you responded:

I haven't been proven wrong at all.

For you it would be a tough night for sure, my advice to you would be less material and more attention, that would help you greatly on the way

TB

Comment

Given it was being hinted in 1895, that the killer had died, I think we can the idea, that Swanson was refering to AKs actual death

Steve
                  That would explain the wrong word 'shortly' here, if of course the suspect was Aaron.

Thanks Steve. Still I think it is possible that those notes were written sometime after 1919, after Kosminski had died.

TB

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

YOU find this tiresome?

It's one thing to say that Anderson and Swanson may have been more senior than someone else.

It's quite another thing to explain how no-one else 'knew' the Polish Jew / Kosminski was the murderer.

Smith actually stated that Anderson did not unmask the murderer.

You do not deal with that point.

You say he didn't know much, but he made a serious accusation.

To suggest that Abberline wouldn't have known about the murderer having been unmasked is far-fetched, as he himself said years later.

He was quite definite that no-one at Scotland Yard knew of the identification of anyone as the murderer.

Instead of addressing the inherent unlikelihood of the Anderson / Swanson story being true, you say it's tiresome to read my arguments.

That's not a credible position.
                    Yes, I find your insistence only you are correct to be extremely tiresome.

Sorry I did address Smith, I consider him lacking in knowledge, not in the circle and unreliable.

Far fetched to suggest Abberline was not in the know?

Only in your view.
                    But here we are again, only your opinion matters.

The point is, that many do not consider you opinion that the Anderson/Swanson view is inherently unlikely, to be true.
                    We have addressed all the issues, sadly people like yourself are not listening.

Not a credible position?

Again your opinion, presented as if that position is the only credible position.

Sorry to tell you this, but it's NOT.

Last edited by Elamarna; 11-11-2022, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Do you actually understand what the Titles mean?

Comment

That would explain the wrong word 'shortly' here, if of course the suspect was Aaron.

Thanks Steve. Still I think it is possible that those notes were written sometime after 1919, after Kosminski had died.

TB
                        I suspect they are possibly written after his death , but they refer to events between 1891 and the end of 1894.

But who knows.

Comment

you shouldn't be repeating as if it were true Sagar's completely unsubstantiated story which if it had been true would have been cited by Anderson when he was attacked following publication of his memoirs.

Anderson was lying

Swanson was lying

Macnaghten was lying

Sagar was lying

Cox was lying

We should only listen to you and your blond pirate theory, this is the sort of facts we should all praise!

TB

Comment

I have responded elsewhere, but I can't devote a whole evening dealing with this matter.

I will go through all the posts again.

Maybe you're celebrations will prove short-lived.
                            It doesn’t take a whole evening to click onto a thread at look at post number x and see that it wasn’t written by me.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

How many things can one person get so wrong?

Ive already explained to you that the titles that we get are simply down to the number of posts we’ve made and are not awarded on merit. Yet you still post as if the opposite was true.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Well we have 3 options TB

1. Kosminski wasn't Aaron. And so the died soon after may well be correct.

2. Somehow the transfer got miscomunicated as died.( we must of course realise that the family had Aaron committed not the Police, and I suggest the police only kept a distance watch on him. )

3. Anderson and Swanson were mistaken in their belief. It would be wrong not to accept that possibility. However, I consider they seriously believed they had their man.

Steve

Kosminski wasn't Aaron

That's as far-fetched as the claim that Swanson actually meant Kaminski, which I have also read.

How many Kosminski suspects are there?

Can you name another one?

You can't find Anderson and Swanson's witness, but you think he must exist.

You seriously consider the possibility that there is another Kosminski, but strangely no-one can figure out who he was.

And how many Kosminskis were there being sent to Colney Hatch?

And if you've got the wrong Kosminski, your claim that the court transcript proves that Aaron Kosminski could speak English becomes irrelevant.

You say, if I remember correctly, that it's only after 1895 that Anderson and Swanson talk about the murderer being dead.

Where is the evidence that Anderson and Swanson were even talking before 1895 about a suspect having been identified?

Comment

Working...
                                X