No announcement yet.

A photograph of Joseph Lawende in 1899

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still , there is no answer from the 'Blond Sailor' party why it is IMPOSSIBLE for a drunk and schizophrenic murderer to shout Lipski to a fellow jew.

They are implying that

- a murderer
    - a drunk
    - a schizophrenic

Person , would have behaved just like any other normal, not a murderer, not drunk, not schizophrenic jew, and wouldn't have shouted Lipski against a fellow interrupter jew.

And they claim they are using common sense and logical deduction.

Till now we were able to destroy every 'deduction' they arrived at, and the lonely 'Blond Sailor' has lost his way in the sea and got hunted by the sharks.

TB

Comment

Im Still waiting for PI to explain why he thinks the people in his photo look jewish?

Comment

And to explain why he thinks those people from the gentile wedding photo look not jewish

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

You're writing total nonsense.

I never mentioned a sailor.

I don't make 'obviously fallacious statements.'

Any historian will agree with me about those two photographs and tell you that you are wrong.

Why don't you ask one and make a fool of yourself?

There is general agreement that the writing on the wall was anti-Jewish and was written by the murderer.

Again this is simply untrue. Incorrect assumption after incorrect assumption. Here’s another poll for you to misread. 61.46% felt that it wasn’t written by the killer.

https://forum.casebook.org/forum/rip...oll#post716107

Will you admit to being wrong on this point? Well you couldn’t bring yourself to admit to being wrong about the coat so I doubt it.

That's why it was erased and, although there was disagreement with Warren's action, no-one argued with him that the message was directed at the Jews.

What has this got to do with your assertion that all Jews looked obviously Jewish? Nothing.

Saying so does not amount to an assumption, as you claim.

I'm surprised you're a commissioner.

Your comments are among the least sensible I've come across online, and that includes Edward Butler/Stow.
          For someone who has spent most of his posting time whining about the way people interact with you you’re certainly not averse to a few insults are you? This is simple hypocrisy. Are you so unaware of yourself that you don’t realise that you’re doing it?

​​​​​​……

For your education (because, and here’s yet another thing that you’ve got wrong) I’m a ‘commissioner’ simply due to number of posts. ‘Rank’ changes the more posts you make. Everyone becomes a commissioner eventually if they make enough posts.

​​​​​……….

Your statement implying that all Jews look Jewish is simply wrong. Demonstrably wrong. Some Jews look Jewish but some don’t. Open your eyes, remove your blinkers, and look at the 3 men in that photograph. Lawende himself doesn’t look particularly Jewish. The man in the centre certainly looks more Jewish. The man on the left doesn’t look remotely Jewish.

It is an obvious, childishly simple statement of fact that not all Jews looked Jewish. And if you also deny the very obvious possibility that someone who may have looked Jewish seen closer up, might not have stood out as Jewish from a distance, or in poor light, then you really are beyond hope.

​​​​​​…..

I’ve responded to all of your posts politely but you’re responses are bordering on hysterical. You really do need to get a grip PI. On every thread that you’ve posted on you’ve spent most of your time whining whilst insulting others.

Why don’t you just stick to the topic at hand? Listen to what other people say and don’t assume that you’re always right.

​​​​​​……..

Perhaps for a second you might climb off your high horse and respond. On the other thread I asked you 4 times to provide evidence that a salt and pepper coat was one that was known to have been worn by sailors. You refused even to respond. I can only assume that there is no evidence for this or you would have gloatingly posted it. So…..this was an assumption made by yourself so that you could add false weight to your sailor theory. Most posters would have had the integrity to have responded by admitting that they were wrong. Clearly that doesn’t apply to you does it?
          Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 11-11-2022, 02:26 PM.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

And maybe you could explain away why those two women had light hair

Attached Files

Comment

The guy in the picture doesn’t look particularly Jewish (maybe slightly?) and would anyone be able to tell anyway from across a road in less that ideal lighting. And let’s not forget, Lawende said that he wouldn’t have been able to ID the man so he certainly didn’t pay close attention to his face. This is obvious stuff.

Could the man seen with Eddowes have been Jewish? Of course he could. It doesn’t mean that he was of course but he certainly could have been.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                Im Still waiting for PI to explain why he thinks the people in his photo look jewish?
                Im waiting for his evidence that a ‘salt and pepper’ coat was linked to sailors but he seems to keep forgetting to respond Abby.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Can anyone guess what all of these people have in common?

Click image for larger version  Name:	D946ED06-8E86-4503-A22F-F0C2017807C2.png Views:	0 Size:	25.2 KB ID:	800000

You guessed it. They’re all Jewish. How many of these would you instantly recognise as Jews if you didn’t know who any of them were? I’d say none.

Sorry I couldn’t enlarge it. I clicked on ‘large’ and this is what I got. I hate technology.
                  Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 11-11-2022, 03:30 PM.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

I'm surprised you're a commissioner.
                    The 'ranks' just reflect the number of posts made.
                    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Im waiting for his evidence that a ‘salt and pepper’ coat was linked to sailors but he seems to keep forgetting to respond Abby.
                      I'd associate something like a Pea Coat with a sailor, not that it would've been exclusive to sailors, but combined with a Breton hat maybe, that'd be a reasonable comparison. I'm not seeing how a description of the colour points to it being a sailor specific item? 'Loose fitting jacket'. Doesn't narrow it down much.

I wonder how much the coat contributed to Lawende's "appearance of a sailor", or was it more the hat/ neckerchief?
                      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

I'd associate something like a Pea Coat with a sailor, not that it would've been exclusive to sailors, but combined with a Breton hat maybe, that'd be a reasonable comparison. I'm not seeing how a description of the colour points to it being a sailor specific item? 'Loose fitting jacket'. Doesn't narrow it down much.

I wonder how much the coat contributed to Lawende's "appearance of a sailor", or was it more the hat/ neckerchief?
                        I’d say that it must have been down to the hat and neckerchief Al. It’s pretty thin ground to nail someone’s occupation too as anyone could have acquired that kind of hat.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

"Pioneers in Palestine pose on a sandy plot where they hope to erect a new kibbutz

Those pictured include Avraham Wagner.
                          Date Circa 1920 - 1929"

Do those people look jewish to you?

TB

Attached Files

Comment

I am sure the man seen by Lawende looked something like this

Attached Files

Comment

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Baron View Post
                                And maybe you could explain away why those two women had light hair

That's a nice close-up.

I suggest you take up my challenge and show it to a reputable historian and see whether he or she agrees with me or you.

Comment

Working...
                                X