No announcement yet.

Lechmere Continuation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would so love to see a bit less pissing, and a bit more discussion about 'orrible murders on this board.
    - Ginger

Comment

• Columbo:
      ... not to be a douche but even though it would've been historically accurate if Fisherman had given the entire baxter account in the documentary, I doubt he didn't because of some malicious, fradulent attempt on his part to decieve people, especially since there is some documented record of it for all to see.

What I would like to hear is how the fraud would be construed and how it would work. The part where Baxter elaborates further on the matter of how the Ripper seemed to have phantomlike qualities is left out, yes - but why would people think Lechmere a less viable candidate if it was added...?
      Would they go "Ah, so there was a chance that the killer could have sneaked out of Bucks Row even if he had blood on his person. So that clears the carman!" ?
      The whole suggestion is ridiculous.
      And the view that the killer had a phantomlike propensity to senak in and out unseen from the sites was a very common view. There is any amount of such quotations available from policemen and press articles as well as from later day authors, so the suggestion was an extremely common one.
      It therefore seems abundantly clear that having a stab at me was the only real driving force behind the "outrage". So much for that!

So moving on to the torso murders I hope.

You´d wish. But let´s try!

Again I know only what I've read here so far about them but (again this has been mentioned on other threads) I believe this killer would have a location that was relatively safe since he would most certainly have to be inside and to dismember would take some time. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

The Torso killer must have had one or more boltholes to do his work. It is not easy to establish where it was since parts were dumped from different spots along the river, and also because the part could be washed up river with the tide on occasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger View Post
        I would so love to see a bit less pissing, and a bit more discussion about 'orrible murders on this board.
        One of the pitfalls of an open forum. But some good info comes through if you can wipe away the BS.

Columbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger View Post
          I would so love to see a bit less pissing, and a bit more discussion about 'orrible murders on this board.
          Believe me, so would I.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Columbo;389617]

Hi Pierre,
            didn't you post this earlier on this thread?
            Hi Columbo,

Yes, but Fisherman has no answers.

What do you think about the two sets of murders being committed by the same hand?
            You mean the Whitechapel murders and the dismemberment murders. I think we need evidence for it. I hypothesize that the same serial killer did the C-5, MacKenzie, the Whitehall victim, the Pinchin Street victim and perhaps Jackson.

But there must be connections to the murders, otherwise I dismiss them.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pierre;389659]
              Originally posted by Columbo View Post

Hi Columbo,

You mean the Whitechapel murders and the dismemberment murders. I think we need evidence for it. I hypothesize that the same serial killer did the C-5, MacKenzie, the Whitehall victim, the Pinchin Street victim and perhaps Jackson.

But there must be connections to the murders, otherwise I dismiss them.

Regards, Pierre
              I didn't notice it wasn't answered. Anyway that's what we're exploring, whether or not we can make a connection between the two.

Columbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Columbo View Post
                I didn't know that, but then again that kind of proves my point. The production company knew the graphic was wrong but proceeded anyway. They did it to make Cross look more ominous and guilty.

Now if Edward had told you that Christer knew the graphic was wrong but insisted the production company use it anyways that would be a problem with Christer's credibility, but since he wasn't involved with the post production or have say on the final cut, He shouldn't be blamed for it.

On the location in Bucks row, in retrospect it would've been more accurate but again the director on-site I'm sure was looking for the best shot and chose (rightly or wrongly) to shoot in a different location then the original murder site. Christer could shed some light on that. They could've filmed anywhere in Buck's Row at this point as the only thing that is original is the length of Buck's Row. The murder site no longer exists, so as long as they timed thier walk to the original site and reported that accurately, it wouldn't really matter where they filmed the cardboard cutout.

Columbo
                With Lechmere as Jack the Ripper, people will be forever stuck in Buck´s Row.

Comment

• Pierre

Actually I do, I just haven´t given them to you this time. They can, however, be found all over the boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                    With Lechmere as Jack the Ripper, people will be forever stuck in Buck´s Row.
                    What a very odd thing to say. Too little time has been spent in Bucks Row by the students of the case, otherwise the carman would have become a suspect much earlier.

But I can assure you that I am reasonably up to scratch, regardless of which murder spot we are discussing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

How about the post I made on the knife skills involved in both the Ripper and the Torso series?
                      So let's discuss. I miss alot of things so please forgive any repeated questions. What in the skills do you see as similar? From reading the torso posts the mutilations were more clean, precise and more expertly done then Jack's victims, which were all over the place as far as skill goes.

Columbo

Comment

• Hello Columbo,

>>So let's discuss. I miss alot of things so please forgive any repeated questions. <<

To save confusion and the need to repeat questions, there is a threads set up to discuss this.

It has the huge plus that Debra A. has posted there, whereas she is probably giving this thread a wide berth.
                        dustymiller
                        aka drstrange

Comment

• >>The "free space" behind Andy Griffiths in the picture is the road into the construction site. If it was a "free site", why do you think there is a fence between the pavement and the open street? It was fenced off to prohibit any traffic but the construction traffic.<<

The aerial shot makes in very clear the area I circled was NOT cordoned off, as do the other two shots.

End of.
                          dustymiller
                          aka drstrange

Comment

• >>It will only further point you out as a particularly nasty aggressor, hellbent on inflicting as much damage as you can, regardless of the underlying facts.<<

A quick scroll back through this thread will show that the first person to post “aggressively” and hurl insults is you.

Would you like me to quote all the times you have instigated posts insult posters and being abusively aggressive?

All the times you have called people liars?

Seems you are the classic internet bully, attacking others at will and without restraint, but squeal like a stick pig when someone stands up to you.

Did you ask your editor/publisher about the quotes?

What did they say; would they be proud of your explanation?
                            dustymiller
                            aka drstrange

Comment

• >>If the slander and manure throwing is based on an inability to write and understand the written word, then so much the worse.<<

F.Y.I. slander is about the spoken word, libel is the written word.

And libel is defined by whether the allegation is true or not. In this case it is demonstrably true.

Your only defensive could have been that you were mistaken, which is ok if you were, but as you’ve shown here you have no remorse for your actions, in fact you continue to promote them.
                              dustymiller
                              aka drstrange

Comment

• Colombo,
                                The one series of crimes are committed in isolation,at a place that is secure and allows time.
                                The other series are committed in public places.
                                Why the difference?

Comment

Working...
                                X