Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL - Did Jack murder Rose Mylett?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • POLL - Did Jack murder Rose Mylett?

    OK so Rose seems a very unlikely Ripper victim and I think I know what the majority vote will be but I thought I would pose the question seeing as am probably one of the only people who believe it could be possible so here goes.....

    Did Jack the Ripper murder Rose Mylett?

    If anyone votes YES then post your views on why you believe this.
    29
    YES
    10.34%
    3
    NO
    72.41%
    21
    MAYBE
    17.24%
    5
    Best regards,
    Adam


    "They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

  • #2
    Amazing... You're not alone, Adam...

    I confess these "Yes" are beyond me - especially with a "maybe" option.
    The two sailors (if ever Ptolomey and Graves saw the same guys) have to be the only suspects.
    Where's Jack knife ?
    And what about the location ?

    Amitiés,
    David

    Comment


    • #3
      The change of location could be due to the large scale increase of police activity in the killer's usual hunting ground after the Kelly murder and maybe he wanted to focus elsewhere because of this. The lack of knife wounds could be due to interuption, as with Stride. The two sailors I would say are not serious suspect as they were last seen with the victim an hour and forty five minutes before te murder, which would allow time for another person (whether that is Jack or not) to come along and murder her just moments before her body was found. Just a theory but I do realise that 99.99% of Ripper researchers would not accept this. I would love to hear from the person who voted the same as me!! But in light of my own choices David I would now go back and vote MAYBE if I could.
      Last edited by Uncle Jack; 01-11-2010, 11:45 PM.
      Best regards,
      Adam


      "They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
        I would love to hear from the person who voted the same as me!!
        I understand that, Adam,

        and if it's a girl, you should even marry her.

        Amitiés,
        David

        Comment


        • #5
          Best regards,
          Adam


          "They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
            OK so Rose seems a very unlikely Ripper victim and I think I know what the majority vote will be but I thought I would pose the question seeing as am probably one of the only people who believe it could be possible so here goes.....

            Did Jack the Ripper murder Rose Mylett?

            If anyone votes YES then post your views on why you believe this.
            If JtR happened to be William Bury, it would be perfect for Rose to have been a JtR victim. He was continuing to evolve and trying cords or strings instead of his hands for strangulation.

            curious

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello you all!

              If we consider the murder of MJK to be the peak for Saucy Jacky, would he have started in a more modest manner again?!

              All the best
              Jukka
              "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

              Comment


              • #8
                No but unlike Anderson i do think she was murdered by somebody!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by j.r-ahde View Post
                  Hello you all!

                  If we consider the murder of MJK to be the peak for Saucy Jacky, would he have started in a more modest manner again?!

                  All the best
                  Jukka
                  more modest?

                  or simply trying something new?

                  Most likely Rose Mylett was murdered by someone else. But Bury did purchase cord with which to strangle his wife . . . . . and appeared to think himself JtR.

                  Since Mylett and the C5 remain unsolved, can anyone really say with certainty (well they CAN SAY, or course, but no one can REALLY know) whether JtR would change methods or not?

                  just thinking,

                  curious

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Two men (apparently sailors) were seen hurrying away from the area of Clark's Yard just before the body was found.

                    And it's actually Catherine Mylett, not Rose which was one of the aliases she used.

                    Rob

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hello curious!


                      One can say, that Jack the Ripper did change his MO a bit;

                      MJK was killed indoors.

                      Though, I personally think, that it was a necessity; probably the girls on the street had become more cautious and Mary Jane thought herself to be safe indoors!

                      All the best
                      Jukka
                      "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by j.r-ahde View Post
                        Hello curious!


                        One can say, that Jack the Ripper did change his MO a bit;

                        MJK was killed indoors.

                        Though, I personally think, that it was a necessity; probably the girls on the street had become more cautious and Mary Jane thought herself to be safe indoors!

                        All the best
                        Jukka
                        you're right. JtR did change, somewhat with each kill. BUT would he change that drastically?

                        curious

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Death by strangulation would not nessisarily mean that Jack changed his method of murder. There is evidence that he strangled his victims before cutting the throats in the C5. If Jack did murder Catherine, or Rose (as she is commonly referred as), then it is possible that he could have strangled her and was interrupted before he had chance to use the knife.
                          Best regards,
                          Adam


                          "They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi Adam,

                            have you found the sexy girl who said "yes" ?
                            I told you, bring her to the church and she'll say "yes" as well.

                            Amitiés,
                            David

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wish I knew David! I should have made the votes public!
                              Best regards,
                              Adam


                              "They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X