Shut up for Goodness sake!

Catfight! Catfight! Catfight!

Ally & the ladies -

Tom & the ladies -

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
      Sam writes that there were no cuts in Tabrams case - but we know that there was a wound that came out as a cut, whatever it was intended as; three inches long and one inch deep, it sure is no traditional stab whichever way we look at it.
      Ah, but it's one of these, Fish:
      |

... as opposed to one (or more) of these:
      ||
      ||
      |||
      ||||
      |||
      ||
      ||

(Width roughly indicates depth.)
      And where did it end up, hmmmm? Exactly - at the lower body
      Ah, but where did it begin? Exactly - at the lower body, 3 inches from where it ended. Where did Eddowes', Nichols', Kelly's and Chapman's begin? Exactly - closer to the upper abdomen, 15-20 inches from where it ended.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post
        No what's really silly is freaking morons who even when told by separate people that her meaning isn't clear, continues to think the problem is with other people's reading skills and not with her own retarded iteration. If two different people tell you it's not clear, here's a clue, it's not clear.

And what you quoted Malcolm saying is not supposed to be your quote idiot. It's his interpretation of what you might mean. Because once again, sweetheart, it's not clear.
        HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A MORON, YOU PATHETIC LITTLE TWERP! Look in a sodding dictionary and take up the words VICTIM by every definition. Also while you are at it look up DUE at the same time. And NO Ally you have only 1 other poster that has the same problem as you, Can't read properly.Now go and Tell me you don't understand this post either.

This thread is by all definition getting Very Silly I'm going to do something a little more constructive rather than engage in Word twisting by a Trouble maker like you ALLY It's Sad coming accross characters like you Ally. And at the same time Ally you post containing the MO and can't rule Tabram out is utter Shite!
        Last edited by Shelley; 04-21-2009, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Someone's off her meds for sure.

Malcolm,

I agree with you.

Let all Oz be agreed;
          I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Shelley,

If this Ally person starts following you around on threads causing problems, let the webmaster know. He's had his eye on her for some time.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Hi Shelley,
              I know how you are feeling right now, after myself, a week or so ago, being called a child[ cant remember the full quote] and all this unpleasant abuse is completely uncalled for.
              I cant blame you for striking out, but my advice is to 'Rise above it', and simply wipe out such offenders from future conversations, like i have from the said offender in my case.
              I dont often take sides, but recent remarks have been darn right rude, and lack of respect is uncalled for.
              Regards Richard.

Comment

• Thanks, Richard. If you've said it once, you've said it 39 times.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Oh I love the boards! I'd do an emoticon but I seem to have lost my taste for them recently...

Comment

• Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                    Hi Shelley,
                    I know how you are feeling right now, after myself, a week or so ago, being called a child[ cant remember the full quote] and all this unpleasant abuse is completely uncalled for.
                    I cant blame you for striking out, but my advice is to 'Rise above it', and simply wipe out such offenders from future conversations, like i have from the said offender in my case.
                    I dont often take sides, but recent remarks have been darn right rude, and lack of respect is uncalled for.
                    Regards Richard.
                    Richard,

Thankyou for your kind and considerate words here in this quote. Oh, not to worry though, i only consider a fair argument to qualify a reasonable person who knows what they are talking about to begin with. And for what it is worth with words being fired here, i truly meant ' Pathetic ' and ' Sad ' it goes without saying, it is meant in great big capitals letters too!. Funny thing is the title ' Queen Mean ' is obselete, it's more like ' Queen Pathetic & Troublemaker where she can ' on the level of a mentality of an over grown Teenager!!! To which i am really laughing at

Still, carry on with posts hopefully of the Tabram kind and not Pathetic nit picking ones that can't read either.

By the way....I do get it, the Pathetic overgrown mentality of a teenager can't take being corrected, how not humble that really is or a good hand at being fair either. The Queen of Nothing i should say, DEFINATLEY!
                    Last edited by Shelley; 04-22-2009, 12:42 AM. Reason: added bit

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                      Shelley,

If this Ally person starts following you around on threads causing problems, let the webmaster know. He's had his eye on her for some time.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                      Tom,

Why don't you shut up......It reminds me of a lap dog lapping up scraps!

Comment

• All notes that i have concerning Tabram are only about 39 stabs to her body in total, i have never ever come accross anything which noted that she had any cuts or even stabs on the neck area. Some posters have used different information as regarding the paragraph in which i refer to only stabs of 39 in total. I am indeed wondering where this other information has come from? I also don't read too much into everything stated in newspapers about the Whitechapel killings, although some newspaper information could be of use, however i am aware that they misinform as well as sensationalise. So where does the information come from about Tabram's neck being stabbed? Also not just info from posters on this thread, thankyou.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shelley View Post
                          All notes that i have concerning Tabram are only about 39 stabs to her body in total, i have never ever come accross anything which noted that she had any cuts or even stabs on the neck area.
                          She had nine stabs in her neck, Shelley - but no cuts there. Unless the Ripper had intended to "connect the dots", it seems that his approach to throat cutting was a little naive at this stage in his career.
                          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Sam,
                            Ok so these 9 stabs in her neck where does this information source come from?

I can understand your comment with naive....I've already told Queen what's her name, that her posts with saying Mo & Tabram not being ruled out, is more of the Stink category....Stupid woman, as she can't read or comprehend the definition of English words.Understandable, to point being from the USA, probably Southern USA to boot! it would be nice of someone to help her out by sending a lovely English Oxford Dictionary as perhaps a birthday present, along with an enrollment of a course of several lessons in Diplomacy, from what i've been hearing.
                            Last edited by Shelley; 04-22-2009, 01:32 AM. Reason: added bit

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post

Catfight! Catfight! Catfight!

Ally & the ladies -

Tom & the ladies -

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                              Great. Your trying to follow a train of thought (which is admittedly difficult) and up pops Wescott again. Trying to stir up trouble like some school yard idiot. Crawl back under whatever rock you came from..

Shelley, I sought of got your meaning but your posting wasn't clear at times. This is not a critisism. God knows my spelling is bad enough.

If you could take a deep breath. Aviod rising to confrontational debate. And repeat your point with more clarity it would be appreciated.

I am now confused. are you saying Martha is possibly a JtR victim, and why?

or that you are Not saying that?

Pirate

PS. Yes I understood your point that victims are not necessarily murder victims. Both Millwood and Wilson died some time after their attack. You are correct.

You must remember that people post here from all over the world and there are more than just language difficulties at times. xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                                She had nine stabs in her neck, Shelley - but no cuts there. Unless the Ripper had intended to "connect the dots", it seems that his approach to throat cutting was a little naive at this stage in his career.
                                Exactly Sam. "Stage in his career". As Ally correctly pointed out, if the Tabram murder had of happened after Chapman we could almost certainly rule Jack out as the killer..however Tabram was the first in the series. Jioning the dots is easy from the 'one' position.

Pirate

Comment

Working...
                                X