X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motivator

Hello Lucky. Thanks.

They will stand in your mind anyway.

IF there is one serious and significant difference, it is the uterus removal. But I have already explained that.

Now, I think I recognise the stained finger of a colleague in all this. So tell me, who put you up to this nonsense? (You don't have to say if you find it embarrassing.)

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
      She was opened and ready for the next step...in which case there is a legitimate cause for considering interruption.
      Cheers
      Hi Mike

that's a possibility, no problem with that.
      But the way the killer gained access to the internal organs is very different in the Chapman case.

Cheers

Comment

• interruption

Hello Mike, David. If you'll permit me.

I see no more reason to believe in an interruption in Polly's case than in Liz's. Interruption presupposes a plan and, frankly, I do not believe either of the first two killings were planned.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
          Hello Mike, David. If you'll permit me.

I see no more reason to believe in an interruption in Polly's case than in Liz's. Interruption presupposes a plan and, frankly, I do not believe either of the first two killings were planned.

Cheers.
          LC
          Well, there is actually a witness claiming to see Stride being attacked and the attacker apparently had something to say to that witness, think that scenario might qualify. Not sure how interuption presupposes a plan though. Care to elaborate?
          Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• I think Jacob the Ripper is possible. Which means by default that there was no series and that possibly 1-3 people, or more, killed the balance of the Canonical Group.

I'd say 2 is a pretty good and reasonable number. Stride being the odd one out.
            Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• planning

Hello DLSDW. Thanks.

To be "interrupted" is to be interrupted at something--if at nothing but the next step.

The idea about "Liz's assailant being interrupted" is that he was planning mutilations, but didn't because he was interrupted. Hence, planning.

So also with Polly. The idea is that her uterus was to be taken, but her killer was interrupted.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

• Ah

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                Hello DLSDW. Thanks.

To be "interrupted" is to be interrupted at something--if at nothing but the next step.

The idea about "Liz's assailant being interrupted" is that he was planning mutilations, but didn't because he was interrupted. Hence, planning.

So also with Polly. The idea is that her uterus was to be taken, but her killer was interrupted.

Cheers.
                LC
                I would still say IS coming along interupted BSM's assault on Stride. Of course that is if it actually happened.
                Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• qualification

Hello DLDW. Thanks.

"I would still say IS coming along interrupted BSM's assault on Stride."

So, what more did he plan to do?

"Of course that is if it actually happened."

Lovely qualification.

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

• Hullo Lynn

Kick punch scream leave etc. The point is he turned his attention towards IS apparently. Had IS paused and remained unnoticed the events that transpired would have not been influenced. Call it natural proggression. And don't forget Pipe/Knife man. Crudely relayed. Hope you get my meaning.
                    Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• Better term

Intrusion. Still, something was going to happen next that didn't occur because of IS or PKM or both. Hope that helps. Time was not going to freeze.
                      Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

They will stand in your mind anyway.
                        The differences between the killings of Nichols and Chapman still stand.

IF there is one serious and significant difference, it is the uterus removal. But I have already explained that.
                        It doesn't matter what you 'explain', the differences between the killing still remain.

Now, I think I recognise the stained finger of a colleague in all this. So tell me, who put you up to this nonsense? (You don't have to say if you find it embarrassing.)
                        Lynn, you're a detective genius, it's clearly the emerald-green stained fingers of a St Petersburg based fenian/tsarist splinter group from the free-masons that's put me up to this.

They've promised me one of those golden mechanical Easter eggs from the Imperial collection, if I can throw you of their scent by quoting contemporary material actually connected to the case.

Comment

• next

Hello DLDW. Thanks.

"Intrusion. Still, something was going to happen next that didn't occur because of IS or PKM or both."

Very well. Like . . . ?

Cheers.
                          LC

Comment

• significant

Hello Lucky. Thanks.

I will respond, but this is the LAST time. Differences mean NOTHING in themselves. Some are significant; some, insignificant.

I could have listed many more differences between Annie and Kate. I did not because it would insult one's intelligence.

So:

1. I did not mention that Polly and Annie were killed in Whitechapel/Spitalfields; Kate in Aldgate. NOT significant.

2. I did not mention time of day: Polly and Annie in the wee hours; Kate earlier. NOT significant.

Now, if you wish to get serious and discuss:

1. organ extraction

2. possible striking of Polly with the fist

that's well and good. I'm game. But if you wish to keep at this nonsense, then you will have to go it alone like Aaron Kosminski.

Your choice.

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

Hello Lucky. Thanks.

I will respond, but this is the LAST time. Differences mean NOTHING in themselves. Some are significant; some, insignificant.
                              Hi Lynn,

Try and understand this Lynn

From Sally - "People - even serial killer people - are not machines working in wholly predictable circumstances. Variation is to be expected." (A position I heartily agree with)

Your response - "Indeed. But it seems so absent from Polly to Annie."

Totally and utterly wrong. So I have listed some of the differences for you. I'm not interested whether you think they are significant or not, as that is just a reflection of your bias, those differences are real and cannot simple be explained away because it doesn't fit with your 'JI' killed Nichols and Chapman theory.
                              Last edited by Mr Lucky; 06-10-2013, 10:37 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

• sorry to interject I'm not choosing sides but,

that's well and good. I'm game. But if you wish to keep at this nonsense, then you will have to go it alone like Aaron Kosminski.

Your choice.

Cheers.
                                LC[/QUOTE]

Comedy is comedy and that is some funny s***. Apologies.
                                Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

Working...
                                X