Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the estimation of when Mary took her last meal of fish and potatoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
    I wouldn't even need the eyelash.

And not a chance un hell I wouldn't know her hair (probably like MJK her crowning feature) or her ear or her eyes.
    exactly and a lot of other features, that even as mutilated as she was, would have been more than enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      exactly and a lot of other features, that even as mutilated as she was, would have been more than enough.
      Let lone the breasts.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I've said it before, but I will say it again, I'd recognize my wife by her little toe not a shadow of a doubt.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I've said it before, but I will say it again, I'd recognize my wife by her little toe not a shadow of a doubt.
          Ah,you're a 'super recogniser' then GUT..
          Trouble is we don't know that Barnett was one of the chosen few do we
          And I've said it before and I'll say it again...I couldn't so it comes down to the identifier
          You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Let lone the breasts.
            Where were the breasts GUT??

Comment

Hi PS
              well then she had the wrong woman, or was full of cap.

What I find ridiculous is that anyone can believe Mary Kelly was alive at 9:00 and dead and mutilated by 10:45.

against drs TOD
              against other witnesses who have viable suspects seen with her at night.
              against Maxwell being warned by the coroner at the inquest.
              against when the police thought she was killed.

so at 9:00am Mary is going to meet a man,(do we need to fit in a meal of fish and potatoes too?) bring him back to her place, be murdered, with a huge fire being built and load of clothes burnt, mutilated to the point of a dissection nearly on par with a post mortem procedure, the killer getting out and away in the middle of morning and the fire to die out and her body to be discovered at 10:45?

all this happening in an hour and 45 minutes? wow.

all this while Mary is so sick from alcohol poisoning that she is vomiting that shes going to pick up a man and bring back to her place, presumably for sex?

Back to reality folks.
              Now who is veering from reality, Abby?
              No, I don't believe in that scenario at all.

Let's try this: Maybe Mary went out at some point when no one observed her do so (perhaps when there were the sounds of men coming and going, and one witness reported hearing someone go out, but doesn't know from which room, as she didn't hear the door close.)
              Now imagine she returns and the "oh murder" heard by a witness at 4 a.m -- is from Mary herself! That would account for her hitting the pubs as early as possible in the morning, if she'd wandered into the hellish scene in her room without any warning at all. It could also account for her illness when seen later by the resident who spoke to her.

All right, so was Barnett involved in scamming the authorities into thinking MJK was the terribly mutilated and very dead body in Mary's bed? Would that account for his affirming that he could identify the poor woman?

I think PS may be hinting an alternate idea, that the "second woman" seen with Kelly and a man might have been intended to be substitute for Mary.

I cannot, however, work out the motive-- other than they wanted to spirit MJK away to safety (?) while having everyone believe she was another victim of Jack the Ripper. This would probably be tied into whatever Mary seemed afraid of, prior to her death (or her supposed death, as the case may be).
              Last edited by Pcdunn; 09-17-2015, 02:37 PM. Reason: Spelling error
              Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
              ---------------
              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
              ---------------

Comment

Don't know about where you live but I could get a Kebab at 6:00 any day if the week. Though don't recall ny account of MJK eating a Kebab.
                Next Time your having one for breakfast let us know

Comment

Depends when the Fush (no evidence a all that it was supper) was eaten.
                  Hi GUT
                  Lees, one of the oldest fish and chip chains
                  Have a look at the window

The NFFF is a trade organisation representing the fish and chip industry. First established in 1913, throughout its long history the NFFF has worked towards protecting and promoting the interests of the UK’s fish friers.

Comment

HI PS
                    I could ID the mutilated body of my lover if there was only an armpit and eyelash left.

Back to non fiction please folks.
                    Two 'super recognisers' on the site,i'm impressed cos i certainly couldn't.
                    We have no evidence that Barnett was....it's down to the observational qualities of the identifier

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post
                      Next Time your having one for breakfast let us know

Does yesterday count.

Was working till the wee small hours had a kebab about 6:30 on the way home. Chicken, Cheese, Onion, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado with Chilli Sauce.

Need anymore information.

I've also been know to have a meat pie for breakfast on my way to work, we had a pie cart on my way to work that was open 24/7
                      G U T

Comment

Haven't got one to provide I'm afraid Abby but whatever it is would be would have to explain Maxwell and Lewis...maybe one can be mistaken but two?
                        I struck me some time ago that what Maurice Lewis said might be more applicable to what Mrs Maxwell did.
                        He saw a woman go out to get some milk - that is what Maxwell did, not Kelly.
                        I had to wonder if Lewis was talking about Maxwell, but the reporter thought he was talking about Kelly.
                        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                          I struck me some time ago that what Maurice Lewis said might be more applicable to what Mrs Maxwell did.
                          I had to wonder if Lewis was talking about Maxwell, but the reporter thought he was talking about Kelly.
                          G'day Jon

I've had the same thought.

But didn't any of these people actually know each other.
                          G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                            Hi Wickerman
                            Can't see it.He also saw her drinking the night before with Julia and Dan(Barnett?) and...they were playing pitch and toss IN millers court...Must have seen where she came out from

Comment

Does yesterday count.

Was working till the wee small hours had a kebab about 6:30 on the way home. Chicken, Cheese, Onion, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado with Chilli Sauce.

Need anymore information.

I've also been know to have a meat pie for breakfast on my way to work, we had a pie cart on my way to work that was open 24/7
                              Queen Victoria could have knocked on the door with fish n chips brekkie
                              But shouldn't we stick with probability as opposed to remote possibility on the food.I've had a spag bol a couple of hours ago...yes ,i could have had weetabix and got up at 6 am to cook a spag bol...anything is possible,doesn't make it likely

Comment

Hi Wickerman
                                Can't see it.He also saw her drinking the night before with Julia and Dan(Barnett?) and...they were playing pitch and toss IN millers court...Must have seen where she came out from
                                What would Kelly do with a pint of milk, Mrs Maxwell had a kitchen at her disposal and Hubby coming home for his breakfast.
                                Mary Kelly doesn't strike me as a milk drinker somehow.
                                Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Working...
                                X