No announcement yet.

Kelly's Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Mary Kelly was murdered by Joseph Barnett, the question should be whether he is Jack the Ripper also.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimi View Post
      Hi All
      Hi Caz
      You think there's a possibility that one man killed Nicholls and Chapman and another killed Eddowes and Kelly....... and Stride commited suicide!!
      Only joking
      That is a very interesting supposition and I must admit one I've never heard of before. I can actually see where you are coming from with it. Very clever.
      Personally I would still follow the progression of violence as a signature but you have made me think.
      Still, that's what ladies do to us men innit?
      Keep Well
      Jimi
      Hi Jimi,

Er, it was not my supposition at all! It was Lynn's. He is convinced that Is..Iss..Isc.. the pork butcher did for Nichols and Chapman. But because this individual was put away before he could have done for a third and become a serial whatever Lynn wants to call it, Stride's murder has to be attributed to someone connected with the Berner St club; Eddowes to someone who needed rid of her specifically and took advantage of the previous murders to do so; and goodness alone knows who is meant to have wanted Kelly turned into mincemeat. I'm quite surprised you haven't heard of it before considering how many threads are becoming infected.

Hi Errata, Limehouse, Carol, All,

Re the personal thing with Kelly, couldn't it be something akin to Bundy's victim selection based on the physical appearance of an ex girlfriend? In the ripper's case he had to make do with what was out there on the streets, ie mainly the older worn out specimens of Spitalfields. But the younger, more alluring Kelly may have struck a chord and reminded him of a bad emotional experience with a young woman of similar appearance.

Many ways to skin a cat here. I could see this murder as the most personal to him, but then all the murders would have been personal to him in a sense, and the facial mutilations to Eddowes tend to bear this out. He was owning the women at the scene, but I don't believe for a moment that he knew both Eddowes and Kelly, and certainly not on an intimate level. So I don't see anything uniquely personal in the Miller's Court 'job'. I don't think he gave a shi* about any of them while they were alive - any more than I care about the chocolate biscuit I'm about to demolish. I just want it in my tummy.

Love,

Caz
      X
      Last edited by caz; 02-17-2012, 01:44 PM.
      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Caz, you can't merely assert these things without offering some evidence or research to back them up; we don't have to just take your word for things. I'd like to know, for instance:

a) 'Chocolate biscuit' is very vague. I'd like to know more about it. Chocolate HobNob? Chocolate Digestive? Bourbon? Penguin? Is it chocolate flavoured or does it feature chocolate topping, or chocolate filling? How can we debate this if you're so deliberately vague?

b) 'Demolish' - do you think it's fair to say there's been an increase in the ferocity of your attacks with each new biscuit you've eaten?

c) What made you select this biscuit and not another biscuit? Or do you just take your chances and eat whichever biscuit you find in the right place at the right time?

d) If you are interrupted while beginning an attack and have to abandon the biscuit, do you tend to devour the next biscuit as soon as you can, and with increased violence?

e) Some claim that during your last biscuit you dipped your finger in the chocolate and wrote the initials of a former love on the wall near the ripped open packet. Personally I can't see it. I think they're seeing what they want to see.

f) I don't think that someone like you will stop eating biscuits unless you're caught, or you die. Or your partner poisons you.

I hope your biscuit was very nise.

HenryFlower

Comment

Hi Heinrich.
          If only the grave sitting account actually happened.
          Two men were present..Joseph Barnett and ?
          Let me guess his brother Dan
          A male relation [ brother] of Mary Kelly
          Joseph Fleming
          The list surely ends there.
          So if the spitting occurred the culprit most likely was someone with romantic attachment which surely places Joseph Barnett top of the list, he would be the most likely be the mourner left to his own thoughts as the other seven moved away.
          Ah if only that happened did such a episode take place, well according to Associated R, they were considering doing a special involving that letter, but it never happened.
          So its indeed likely, many have said even if it did occur, the spitting may have been an act of grief, but spitting down on a coffin is more likely to have been out of acute disrespect don't you think?
          Regards Richard....I now will visit my flak tower.

Comment

Hi Henry.
            I like the wit..
            However if members only posted when evidence could be produced , Casebook would be a deserted forum, speculation is food for thought, and encourages posters to speak out, and express opinions, and by doing so, threads flourish.
            The case of Jack the Ripper laid out, holds very few basic clues, the murders are unsolved , evidence was never conclusive, and the case was eventually closed.
            We can only speculate, discuss alternative views, and hope we hit upon something that can be researched, and who knows possibly discover something exiting, we may even hit a nerve that may encourage someone ''out there'' to release information, maybe from a family member of MJK, or even the killers .
            Lets adopt a positive approach.
            Regards Richard

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post

We can only speculate, discuss alternative views, and hope we hit upon something that can be researched, and who knows possibly discover something exiting, we may even hit a nerve that may encourage someone ''out there'' to release information, maybe from a family member of MJK, or even the killers .
              Lets adopt a positive approach.
              Regards Richard
              Hello Richard,
              Extremely well put in my opinion (humble, of course).
              Carol

Comment

Research

Hi All
                Hi Richard
                I couldn't agree more with your last post
                So................
                Hi Heinrich
                If you can PROVE Barnett killed please name your sources/evidence.
                Hi DVV
                What are the clues to Kellys murder being personal that you can see from her body?
                Hi Caz
                Right! I can only say a have a very good anti-virus package on my pc.
                Hi All
                So far nobody has come forward with a PLAUSIBLE reason to discount Mary Kelly as a Ripper victim ( which is what I want).
                so Sad
                Keep Well
                Jimi

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                  Hi Heinrich.
                  If only the grave sitting account actually happened.
                  Two men were present..Joseph Barnett and ?
                  Let me guess his brother Dan
                  A male relation [ brother] of Mary Kelly
                  Joseph Fleming
                  The list surely ends there.
                  So if the spitting occurred the culprit most likely was someone with romantic attachment which surely places Joseph Barnett top of the list, he would be the most likely be the mourner left to his own thoughts as the other seven moved away.
                  Ah if only that happened did such a episode take place, well according to Associated R, they were considering doing a special involving that letter, but it never happened.
                  So its indeed likely, many have said even if it did occur, the spitting may have been an act of grief, but spitting down on a coffin is more likely to have been out of acute disrespect don't you think?
                  Regards Richard....I now will visit my flak tower.
                  Hello Richard,
                  Many thanks for referring to one more thing I didn't know about the JTR case. My poor head!
                  I agree with you - acute disrespect or even done through a feeling that Mary was despicable. You have to have been really hurt by someone to feel that, I think.
                  Carol

Comment

Carol and Richard, I couldn't agree more. I didn't mean a word I wrote - I was bored so I pretended to be an idiot for a short while. (It helps me get through the day sometimes).

I always enjoy the speculation, and Caz always gives us food for thought.

I just love chocolate biscuits. She made me want one and I don't have any. Not fair. Evil mind games.

Comment

hermeneutics

Hello Caroline. Not a bad explanation. Of course, I arrived at JI second hand AFTER figuring out Stride and Eddowes.

Regarding MJK, given her lack of a history, age, speed of inquest, etc. I take it she was one of Sir Ed's girls. Seems, however, that I was scooped on this one. Many have theorised this way before me.

Seems that, besides infecting threads, I am now infecting thinking. good.

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
                        Carol and Richard, I couldn't agree more. I didn't mean a word I wrote - I was bored so I pretended to be an idiot for a short while. (It helps me get through the day sometimes).

I just love chocolate biscuits. She made me want one and I don't have any. Not fair. Evil mind games.
                        Hello Henry,
                        I did realise you were joking and actually thought it very amusing. I'm sure Caz did too. Caz's chocolate biscuit made me want one. I don't have any either and I keep thinking about chocolate digestives now. As you say, evil mind games. Caz probably wrote that on purpose just to upset you and me.
                        Carol

Comment

Makes you wonder what else she might be capable of...

I'm off to get myself some Chocolate Hobnobs. That's lunch sorted.

Comment

Hi Jimi
                            Originally posted by Jimi View Post
                            So far nobody has come forward with a PLAUSIBLE reason to discount Mary Kelly as a Ripper victim.
                            Jimi
                            And that's good news, if you ask me. But some do spread this untenable theory in every thread, as you've certainly observed. Of course, having no plausible reason to back up their mistake, they do not venture on this thread.

Comment

I thought that post was very clever and very funny and I am sure Caz would have enjoyed it almost as much as her chocolate biscuit!

Comment

Makes you wonder what else she might be capable of...

I'm off to get myself some Chocolate Hobnobs. That's lunch sorted.

Hello Henry,

Yup - never underestimate our Caz!

Would it put you out too much if you sent a Chocolate Hobnob over here to Sweden with the next pigeon post! Thanks.

Carol

Comment

Working...
                                X