Poll : random victim or not ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll : random victim or not ?

A simple question about what I consider a crucial point.
    yes
    50.00%
    no
    50.00%

Imo she was not a random victim.
    One point, of course, is the fact that she's been killed indoors.
    Another - and more significant - is the fact that it occured almost as soon as Barnett left her (30 Oct).

Comment

Hi DVV,

You mean, the Ripper knew MJK and intended to kill her?

I personally believe she was a random victim and the Ripper just met her in the street and went with her to her place.

Greetings,

Addy

Comment

Hi David

But you might as well say that Eddowes was not random, as she was killed almost as soon as she returned from hop picking.

Comment

Here's a conspiracy theory for you...

On Wednesday, Sarah Lewis is accosted by some weird 'gent'.

Sarah Lewis has friends in Millers Court.

On Thursday similar 'gent' seen loitering in Millers Court.
          (who was he looking for?)

On Friday same 'gent' seen in vicinity and Irish girl found dead in Millers Court.

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Don't forget the "gent" seen again on Sunday morning, Wickerman.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Hi David

But you might as well say that Eddowes was not random, as she was killed almost as soon as she returned from hop picking.
              Hi Robert

hmmm.....no !

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
                it occured almost as soon as Barnett left her
                If Barnett was not the Ripper, it could hardly have occurred with him being in the room.

Random, I would say. The murder looks like she was chosen intentionally, because A) she was so much mutilated, and B), she was different from the other victims, especially younger.

A) probably comes from opportunity (more time, more pricacy), B) was dictated by circumstances (police and vigilance committees on the streets, also bad weather*).

EDit: * With this I mean, Jack had to take what he could get, even if it was young and pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by K-453 View Post
                  The murder looks like she was chosen intentionally, because...
                  ....she was indeed chosen intentionally.

And remember that her murder puts to the "automn of terror".

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                    Here's a conspiracy theory for you...

On Wednesday, Sarah Lewis is accosted by some weird 'gent'.

Sarah Lewis has friends in Millers Court.

On Thursday similar 'gent' seen loitering in Millers Court.
                    (who was he looking for?)

On Friday same 'gent' seen in vicinity and Irish girl found dead in Millers Court.

oh no, not this load of rubbish yet again, i cant wait for BEN to get unbanned in Febuary time, we're going to tear you lot apart

first of all, no rich gent was ever seen loitering inside Millers court ok, this is you believing all the tittle tattle bullshit! .

it's most likely that JTR simply heard her singing, since she was singing for so long, he then lurked around outside between 2 and 3am

Comment

[QUOTE]it's most likely that JTR simply heard her singing[/QUOTE

She surely couldn't have been that bad......
                      http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Originally posted by K-453 View Post
                        If Barnett was not the Ripper, it could hardly have occurred with him being in the room.

Random, I would say. The murder looks like she was chosen intentionally, because A) she was so much mutilated, and B), she was different from the other victims, especially younger.

A) probably comes from opportunity (more time, more pricacy), B) was dictated by circumstances (police and vigilance committees on the streets, also bad weather*).

EDit: * With this I mean, Jack had to take what he could get, even if it was young and pretty.
                        MJK was out and about that night, mixing with strange men, customers or not, simply because JOE was no longer around and her other friends had also left her too.... this makes her very vulnerable, simply because she's meeting men that she doesn't know, at the very same time that JTR is patrolling his territory, in the guise of JOE AVERAGE bricky/ sailor boy/ road digger.

because strangely enough, we actually have no proof that MJK was prostituting herself that night, because BF could simply have been a fellow binge drinker, maybe they were simply going home to get drunk together, because this for MJK is as good as sex, she's a boozer isn't she!

they were both blind drunk when they were seen weren't they

i know this sounds daft, but if i was looking for a good night of get down and dirty sex, then i would not risk suffering from Brewers droop, BF probably did go back for sex, but i'm just giving another view that's all.

as for MJK needing the money, yes this is true, but try this.... she has already been evicted quite a few times, so who cares! plus, the lure of the drink helps her to forget, so tomorrow can wait, it's yet another day, the day of the Lord mayors show.

it looks like she was after getting blind drunk only, to forget her problems, with maybe sex thrown in for later on, who knows!

Comment

Is it being argued that in the days and weeks after September 30th, Jack wanted to kill again but refrained, preferring to wait in the hope of getting Mary on her own indoors? That doesn't sound like the Ripper.

So it was chance, was it not? Jack had either been looking for a suitable opportunity of killing and had had no success up to that point, or he had only just regained the urge to kill by November 9th. Either way, it was just Mary's bad luck to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

Hi Robert

we all understand (I think) that it must have been almost impossible in October for JtR to kill and mutilate as he had done before (in the same area).

In my (very humble) opinion Mary has always been "at the wrong place", without knowing it - just as Kemper's mother, for example.

Comment

we all understand (I think) that it must have been almost impossible in October for JtR to kill and mutilate as he had done before (in the same area).In my (very humble) opinion Mary has always been "at the wrong place", without knowing it - just as Kemper's mother, for example.
                              Certainly, David.

Malcolm -I think that you and I both think that Hutch 'did it', and neither do we think that Hutch was Toppy, nor that A-Man existed. Having said that, I surely wouldn't want to be your psychoanalyst (" tell me about your past relationships with women..."). You seem to be uncharitable and mysoginist.
                              http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Working...
                              X