MJK's lips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJK's lips?

i was lookimg at this photo and i can clearly see lips, what do u think?

---MJK---
    Attached Files

I think you need to crop your photo.

Yes.. It seems Marys face was mostly slashed and cut in a manner where the skin was hanging off in flaps. A sort of continuation of the v cuts to Eddowes face.

Comment

Hi MJ,

I think what youve isolated is where they would be if they were intact and unscathed. Only her eyes were mentioned as being identifiable on her face, and in MJK1, its clear that they werent visible at that point because, as Sam Flynn points out, the forehead has a flap or flaps of skin covering her sockets.

Many have tried to reconstruct where her eyes were in that mess, or lips, or cheeks, but in my opinion, its folly.

If that was Mary Kelly, we have friends ID's that confirm that. If it wasnt, where her lips were isnt the problem.

Cheers Mary Jane.

Comment

Hello Michael!

I personally think, that MJK has pointed out, that where her mouth once was!

And that's - unfortunately - the only thing, that one can be relatively sure regarding the photo!

All the best
        Jukka
        "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

I've always been able to make out her mouth from that photo. Or rather, the right hand side of her mouth, the left hand side looks ripped up. What I can see is the lips parted slightly.

Comment

well they may not be her actual lips but they do look like them from the photo lol

---MJK---

Comment

Can anybody tell me what we are supposed to gain (if anything) from debating where Mary Kelly's lips were supposed to be on a gratuitously enhanced closeup of her face?

Sorry to come across all sanctimonious, but I have been wondering...

Comment

it was just that i can see lips on her face, nothing to gain.

---MJK---

Comment

OK.

I see a mouth but no lips. It's all 'too far gone' for such detail as far as I can see.

Comment

I have very good eyesight and was able to pick out her mouth and lips years ago. The photo used above probably isn't the best example to use - I've seen clearer versions of the photo where the right side of her mouth and lips were clear as day to me.

Comment

Check it out

Hello all.

I've done a simple overlay from 'The Penny Illustrated Paper' and here is what you get. I reversed the original image and resized it to fit, and it was like a puzzle piece. I think the artist used the photo as a model.

Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos...
                      "Oh ****! I'm outta brown sauce!"

Comment

i'm hunting the web for more pictures/ photos of her, i cant find a thing

Comment

Hey - that's not too bad, Frosty! Good first post!

Having said that, I'm not sure that the police would have released the photo to the press for such a purpose - especially, perhaps, not to a rag like the Penny Illustrated.

However, your observation might suggest that the "artist's impression" of Kelly - possibly drawn in consultation with Kelly's acquaintances - might not have been too wide of the mark.
                          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Hi Frosty, I couldn't see that picture you posted. Can you do it again?
                            Joan

Comment

I can't see it either...!!

Comment

Working...
                              X