Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly seen alive AFTER murder during lord mayors show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLUE WIZZARD View Post
    BillieHoliday,

What took hours to study?

BW
    Hi blue wizzard. I meant hours of studying the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by BillieHoliday View Post
      With regard to Mary's eyes and whether they were visible...
      ... any discussion of which should take place on the MJK Photo threads, not this one. Whether her eyes were visible or not in a photo of her corpse can have little bearing on whether she was seen alive the next morning, unless my understanding of the basic Laws of Time has deserted me
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Can anyone shed light on the question I asked earlier regarding Barnett's alibi in relation to a change in the time of death?

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          Can anyone shed light on the question I asked earlier regarding Barnett's alibi in relation to a change in the time of death?
          A good observation, CD - but our intelligence is only as good as the questions that were asked at the time. More to the point, our intelligence is only as good as that information which leaked into the public domain and wasn't subsequently lost or destroyed. Perhaps the deputy at Buller's lodging-house was quizzed by the police, and what he said cleared Barnett from midnight right up until 11AM. We don't really know, but I should be surprised if the police didn't ask about these things.
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Hello Wiz!

Originally posted by BLUE WIZZARD View Post
            Jukka,

Mary being as tall as you say, the coat must have looked like it was on a child, really long the sleeves over her hands heh? So did they find that coat in her room after they discovered her?

You think that would have stood out to you as maybe the woman was too short for the coat?

Or maybe another woman was as tall as Mary?? and the coat looked normal, you think that the witness would have noticed that?

Maybe the witness was talking to the coat instead of Mary? which could explain why she mistakenly Identified her.

I'm not attacking you Jukka, I'm just trying to figure this out. I get sarcastic when somethings just does not make sense.

BW
            Did you notice the word maybe on my post?!

In fact; if MJK would have lent her coat to some other girl, it would have made the other one look like a migdet, heh?!

OK; I forgot to mention, that she was given all kinds of stuff from the other prostitutes for the night-stays in the room and thus the coat maybe made mrs. Maxwell thinking, that she saw MJK...

Eh, making more sense?!

All the best
            Jukka
            "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Hi Sam,

Yes, that is what I was thinking, the lodging house and somebody there to confirm his presence early in the morning. Guess we will never know.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by j.r-ahde View Post
                Hello Wiz!

Did you notice the word maybe on my post?!

In fact; if MJK would have lent her coat to some other girl, it would have made the other one look like a migdet, heh?!

OK; I forgot to mention, that she was given all kinds of stuff from the other prostitutes for the night-stays in the room and thus the coat maybe made mrs. Maxwell thinking, that she saw MJK...

Eh, making more sense?!

All the best
                Jukka
                Jukka,

the coat maybe made mrs. Maxwell thinking, that she saw MJK...

Oh! OK so Maxwell thaught that the midget wearing Mary's coat was infact Mary. OKay that makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for clearing that one up for me.

BW
                "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”
                Albert Einstein

Comment

I know this thread is several weeks old but I'm in the middle of reading "Will the Real Mary Kelly...?" by Christopher Scott which addresses this subject at length. And with the reported sightings of Mary Jane by Caroline Maxwell and Maurice Lewis, one rather blatant thing occurs to me for anyone who thinks those sightings mean that it was someone else who died in #13- If Mary wanted to disappear and let it be thought that she was dead, then why in the world would she be hanging around just outside Miller's Court and drinking in a nearby pub as little as 45 minutes before the body was found?

Comment

Working...
                  X