Mary Kelly sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi David,

For all three, it's more likely a mistake than a lie in my view. I said "or" because nothing should be be completely ruled out.

Barnett about whether it was Kelly. He didn't exactly have an upstanding reputation.

Bond lied or was mistaken about Kelly being naked so who knows where he was coming from.

Maxwell actually has fewer counts against her than either of these.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

well im sure that someone will argue against this, butyou did ask for reflection ,

question: you come back to your room, found some dead girl there, or at least what used to be a person, on your bed, blood & guts (literally) all over the place, do you...

a) scream your head off, vomit on the spot
      b) pass out and come to scared out of your mind
      c) try to find a copper/warden/doctor/anyone at all and gibber something about murder whilst shaking & crying
      d) any combination of, or all of the above
      or finally,
      e) leg it out, puke on the road, make a comment about your night out making you ill then leg it to the pub for a pint of conspicuous liquid the landlord assures you is safe & definitely definitely not rat poison blended with goats urine, then vanish off the face of the earth while your boyfriend & mates think youve been obliterated & had to view the body...

i joke of course, but its still a very stupid theory. i think its most likely false testimony, or the resulting confusion of shock- or even someone trying to get in on the action... lots of nutters around.

regarding why other witnesses could give misleading evidence, its usually the shock or something to hide. its perfectly plausible that the gh story was just that. a story (liars often give lots of detail apparently), which the intent of leading police on the wrong path.
      if mickey's a mouse, and pluto's a dog, whats goofy?

Comment

Hello Joel!

Let's see, if MJK had seen her friend slaughtered on her bed;

1. She would cry the hell out of herself ("Murder! Oh murder!" could fit even better to this pattern, could it?! )!

2. She would probably start running around like mad...

3. The coppers would stop her and the landlord would wonder, what's the matter!

4. She would be taken to the Scotland Yard as a key-witness.

5. There she would have to give up - finally - her cover-up and tell her real name and family. (So, there wouldn't be the biggest mystery along the Ripper one!)

The problem being; this never took place...

All the best
        Jukka
        "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Originally posted by joelhall View Post
          well im sure that someone will argue against this, butyou did ask for reflection ,

question: you come back to your room, found some dead girl there, or at least what used to be a person, on your bed, blood & guts (literally) all over the place, do you...

a) scream your head off, vomit on the spot
          b) pass out and come to scared out of your mind
          c) try to find a copper/warden/doctor/anyone at all and gibber something about murder whilst shaking & crying
          d) any combination of, or all of the above
          or finally,
          e) leg it out, puke on the road, make a comment about your night out making you ill then leg it to the pub for a pint of conspicuous liquid the landlord assures you is safe & definitely definitely not rat poison blended with goats urine, then vanish off the face of the earth while your boyfriend & mates think youve been obliterated & had to view the body...

i joke of course, but its still a very stupid theory. i think its most likely false testimony, or the resulting confusion of shock- or even someone trying to get in on the action... lots of nutters around.

regarding why other witnesses could give misleading evidence, its usually the shock or something to hide. its perfectly plausible that the gh story was just that. a story (liars often give lots of detail apparently), which the intent of leading police on the wrong path.
          Hi Joel
          e)Look's good
          Esp if she REALLY did want to disappear
          Steve

Comment

Working...
          X