The pail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi spyglass.

It,s a Pierre thread, so P. is testing ,the hypothesis, against the best suggestions that ripperologists can ,summon up,. If you,re following along, the accomplice(?) might tie in with the rearranged furniture ties in with ,mocking, Lord Mayor,s Dinner ties in with the secret door all tied in with a comment the outgoing Lord Mayor made about the Whitechapel killer in early October. Right now GUTs suggestion of Blotchy,s beer is the best bc it,s an object and not an organ.

My thought on the matter is Pierre,s suspect may have attended or was attending the Lord Mayor Dinner because this person knew the table layout as P. claims.
    there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
      Hi spyglass.

It,s a Pierre thread, so P. is testing ,the hypothesis, against the best suggestions that ripperologists can ,summon up,. If you,re following along, the accomplice(?) might tie in with the rearranged furniture ties in with ,mocking, Lord Mayor,s Dinner ties in with the secret door all tied in with a comment the outgoing Lord Mayor made about the Whitechapel killer in early October. Right now GUTs suggestion of Blotchy,s beer is the best bc it,s an object and not an organ.

My thought on the matter is Pierre,s suspect may have attended or was attending the Lord Mayor Dinner because this person knew the table layout as P. claims.
      Hi Robert,

No, I do not think along your lines there.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
        Robert,

I would not be surprised in the slightest if that is what it is about.

Steve
        Steve, how many items could such a pail have contained do you think?

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Hi Pierre.

I think you differ from Fisherman in that your hypothesis encompasses an overall story, and wants to go further than a work route to tie all the murders together. You've broken the hypothesis up into pieces over the past year, and fielded the suggestions of ripperologists on separate threads, but the result is always the same: no, nope, zero points, not a doorknob and window. You're not going to resolve this thread even tho you have your own suggestion for the contents of the pail.

there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

[QUOTE=Robert St Devil;399735]
            Hi Pierre.

I think you differ from Fisherman in that your hypothesis encompasses an overall story, and wants to go further than a work route to tie all the murders together.
            That is correct, Robert.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Robert,

I would not be surprised in the slightest if that is what it is about.

Steve

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post

Regards, Pierre
                Well not knowing the exact size does not make it easy.

You certainly could not have all the excised organs in one pall.

The intestine would certainly not fit in one pall whole, the liver is also a large organ.

So much was cut and removed from Kelly, it is not possible to decide what or how many items could be taken, the list is very long.

One could fit several of the small items into the pall, uterus, flesh, breasts that is as far as I can go.

Sorry

Steve

Comment

The intestine would certainly not fit in one pall whole, the liver is also a large organ.

So much was cut and removed from Kelly, it is not possible to decide what or how many items could be taken, the list is very long.

One could fit several of the small items into the pall, uterus, flesh, breasts that is as far as I can go.

Sorry

Steve
                  OK. When things like that are not fresh, would they be smaller?

Comment

Sorry

Steve
                    How about the stomach and whatever contents remained? If they'd simply put that in the shell with the other bits and pieces, it would have been all over the place by the time the cart arrived at the mortuary.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
                      How about the stomach and whatever contents remained? If they'd simply put that in the shell with the other bits and pieces, it would have been all over the place by the time the cart arrived at the mortuary.

Hi Joshua,

Has I said so many items, simply forgot to mention the stomach, my memory fails me here, was it separated from or connected to part of the small intestine.

I should know that!

Anyway not as large as people think, particular as it was opened, I could see it going into the pall with other smaller organs, if that was what was in the pall, or in shell.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                        OK. When things like that are not fresh, would they be smaller?
                        Depends on what you mean by fresh?

If a few hours no real difference, however if decomposition as started, then they will swell/bloat at first, particularly the intestines.

If preserved they would have to be in sealed jars filled with a preserving liquid.

There's an idea Pierre, if you wanted to preserve an organ but did not have the correct equipment with you, one could use the pall as a temporary vessel for such if filled with say alcohol.

Steve

Comment

Depends on what you mean by fresh?

If a few hours no real difference, however if decomposition as started, then they will swell/bloat at first, particularly the intestines.

If preserved they would have to be in sealed jars filled with a preserving liquid.

There's an idea Pierre, if you wanted to preserve an organ but did not have the correct equipment with you, one could use the pall as a temporary vessel for such if filled with say alcohol.

Steve
                          If there had been any alcohol in the flat Kelly would have probably drunk it

Comment

Hi Joshua,

Has I said so many items, simply forgot to mention the stomach, my memory fails me here, was it separated from or connected to part of the small intestine.

I should know that!

Anyway not as large as people think, particular as it was opened, I could see it going into the pall with other smaller organs, if that was what was in the pall, or in shell.

Steve
                            "In the abdominal cavity was some partially digested food of fish & potatoes & similar food was found in the remains of the stomach attached to the intestines."

Perhaps the pail contained any remains that might have 'leaked' something other than blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                              If there had been any alcohol in the flat Kelly would have probably drunk it

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                              Possibly Trevor, very possibly

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
                                "In the abdominal cavity was some partially digested food of fish & potatoes & similar food was found in the remains of the stomach attached to the intestines."

Perhaps the pail contained any remains that might have 'leaked' something other than blood.
                                Joshua,

I could be wrong, but Pierre has now twice mentioned organs other than from the site, if I read him right?
                                I may just be over interpreting of course.

However when ones takes posts #53 and#30 there seems to be a common link.

I wonder if he for some reason thinks that something from another site was taken to Millers Court for comparison, of if there was an extra organ of some sort at Millers court.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X