Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well he did have a dominating mother....

Comment

• The Knife

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
      Lechmere:

"The knife carrying issue is a case in point. What potential suspect can be shown to have been carrying a knife on any one of the murder nights? I suspect that is what motivated Fisherman to make his joke about the bloodstained pocket – but then that is just conjecture on my part."

Not any more, it ainīt.

The best,
      Fisherman
      Hi Fisherman,

T'was I who raised the issue of the knife. I concede the point that most working men would probably have carried one. I apologise for being a little slow on the uptake about the "blood-stained pocket" gag too.

Regards, Bridewell.
      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Best Post So Far

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
        The one thing, in my opinion, that I believe sticks out amongst the evidence as a possible indicator of Cross`s guilt of murder, and I apologise if it`s already been mentioned, is that Paul stated that he thought he felt a heart beat.

Now, I`m no Doctor but Nichols throat was cut so savagely that she would have died instantly. Yes? Her heart would have stopped immediately as the major vessels were severed. If Paul, did detect a final heart beat (which i doubt but we cannot ignore his statement) then Cross surely must be the killer?
        Hi Jon,

Now that's evidence! It's the best post so far on this thread, in my opinion. It's certainly the strongest argument yet presented for Cross as the killer.

Regards, Bridewell.

Comment

• Me Too

Originally posted by bolo View Post
          Hi Trevor,

I also would like to know more about these suspicions if possible.

Regards,

Boris
          And me!

Regards, Bridewell

Comment

• If it's desired to include Tabram in the series, then do we know that she was left "on display"? There is a reference to her clothes being disarranged, but is there anything stronger than that?

Comment

• The whole body touching episode would likely have led to blood transfers on to both cross and Paul - particularly Paul who tugged polly's dress. If cross was the culprit then embroiling Paul in that episode provided a good alibi for any blood on his hands etc
              Last edited by Lechmere; 03-31-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                And me!

Regards, Bridewell
                I am afraid I cannot tell you much more it was only a brief conversation in which they highlighted the fact that he was the only person ever to be found standing over one of the victims and the fact he gave a false name.

I did ask them to contact me with a view to asceratining further details from them, but as of yet I have heard no more as and when they do I will report accordingly.

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                  I am afraid I cannot tell you much more it was only a brief conversation in which they highlighted the fact that he was the only person ever to be found standing over one of the victims and the fact he gave a false name.

I did ask them to contact me with a view to asceratining further details from them, but as of yet I have heard no more as and when they do I will report accordingly.
                  Thanks, Trevor. It's interesting that descendants of his raised a concern. It makes you wonder if that was a view passed down through the generations. Thanks for offering to post anything further which you do receive. It will obviously be of particular interest to Lechmere, but I'm sure the rest of us would benefit too.

Regards, Bridewell

Comment

• ill use

Hello Sally. Not to mention that Fleming was said to have ill used MJK on account of Barnett.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

• questions

Hello Velma. All questions to be asked.

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

• Rasputin

Hello Jon. That's true enough. Yet, some are persistent. I am thinking of Rasputin.

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

• Someone called Joe misused kelly - or an alternative boyfriend, I forget. It is conjecture that this was Fleming.

Comment

• date

Hello Trevor. Fascinating. Was that very long ago?

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

• Originally posted by bolo View Post
                              Hi curious,

yes, this seems to be a technically feasible line of events but there still is the matter of bloodstains. Paul would not have noticed them on Cross' hands or clothes at the scene of the crime which lay in darkness but they must have walked past a few street lamps on their way to Hanbury Street where Cross told PC Mizen about a woman lying on the street in Buck's Row. I think this would have been too high a risk for Cross to take if he was the killer.

Boris
                              Hi, Boris,

You certainly raise some good points that make me think, make me envision the actions.

Do you think that Cross and Paul walked side-by-side? One in front of the other? How did they walk?

When you are walking side-by-side with someone, how much of the other person do you actually observe?

If they walked single file, Cross could have chosen the back position, so that Paul was not looking at him at all.

For myself, I see practically nothing when walking side-by-side. My eyes are normally in front of me. If we are talking, I may glance across at the other person occasionally, but then it is their head or face that I mostly see -- depending upon the other person's height in relationship to mine, of course.

So, when walking down the street with someone, how much is actually observed of the other person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                                Now that's evidence! It's the best post so far on this thread, in my opinion. It's certainly the strongest argument yet presented for Cross as the killer.
                                Cheers Bridewell. Many will disagree ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X