No announcement yet.

New Jack the Ripper 5 victims - Chanel 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallie Rubenhold (who dramatically walked out of this television production mid-stream) seems to believe she holds the IP on calling the victims the 'Five' as well as owning the rights to the theory that some of them weren't prostitutes. She's currently throwing an epic toddler tantrum on Twitter and her fans are encouraging her to sue Vice and Channel 5. It's all very amusing.

JM

Comment

Pot,black.

Last edited by DJA; 07-14-2022, 04:43 PM.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
        Hallie Rubenhold (who dramatically walked out of this television production mid-stream) seems to believe she holds the IP on calling the victims the 'Five' as well as owning the rights to the theory that some of them weren't prostitutes. She's currently throwing an epic toddler tantrum on Twitter and her fans are encouraging her to sue Vice and Channel 5. It's all very amusing.

JM
        I only caught bits of it, but I saw enough to know it was pushing the same agenda as Madam Detective. The man involved was shocked that the MJK crime scene photos were printed in the papers. :-)

Some expert!

Comment

You copyright fiction not history.
          You can’t copyright a fact, only how you personally express that fact.

If she claims that her conclusion regarding the victims is historically factual then what’s the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Yabs View Post
            You copyright fiction not history.
            You can’t copyright a fact, only how you personally express that fact.

If she claims that her conclusion regarding the victims is historically factual then what’s the problem.
            Heh, quite right. She can't have it both ways.

Comment

According to HR, apart from a small booklet (Shelden’s) nothing had ever been written about the victims before The Five came out.

Now that is fictional.

Comment

As an update, she was on Kate Lister’s podcast Betwixt the Sheets last week. While her overall story has remained consistent, she was a lot more subdued. There was a very oblique reference to her experience to the show, which wasn’t named, and no mention of the pay dispute. Given that she said some pretty inflammatory stuff about the companies on her social media, and that she clammed up about it so abruptly, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s lawyers involved. You know when someone is caught up in something and you can tell they’re being advised by a lawyer or some type of PR/crisis management team? That’s exactly the vibe here. It’s just super weird.

Comment

Re MJK and her supposed life as a prostitute:

MJK was born in London, went in to service, married (assumed by her age 25/30). Standard life for a working-class woman.

Then 1886 seems to be a watershed moment for Kelly. Separates from her husband.

Appears on the streets, lodges in Pennington Street and Breezer's Hill.

Becomes ill with a sexual disease and/or pregnant?

Meets up with Barnett, resides at Miller's Court.

She does not appear to be able to support herself as a prostitute.
                  - She sings to a client.
                  - Unable to keep up with the rent. Allowing to be a large amount in arrears seems generous of her landlord. Maybe out of sympathy for her helpless state but knowing Barnett is supplying her intermittently with some money?
                  - Begs money from Hutchinson.
                  - Was the choice of a rented room over presumably a cheaper lodging house residence dictated by her helpless state?

Her fake death certificate is labeled with the term "Prostitute".
                  Why did the authorities need to add this derogatory term to her certificate?
                  Considering the horrific nature of her supposed death, isn't this a rather callous and unnecessary act?

She was labeled a prostitute on the certificate to support the fake narrative provided by Barnett as to her previous "bad life" in Wales and initial reported life on arrival in London.

Conclusion: If MJK was ever a prostitute, it was only for a short time between 1886 and early 1888.

Martyn
                  Last edited by mpriestnall; 10-19-2022, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Hi mpriestnall,. There are so many statements in your post that rail against traditional MJK theorems can you explained n/expound your thinking on the points you made?
                    Genuinely interested.
                    Many thanks.

Helen x

Comment

Originally posted by Parisi North Humber View Post
                      Hi mpriestnall,. There are so many statements in your post that rail against traditional MJK theorems can you explained n/expound your thinking on the points you made?
                      Genuinely interested.
                      Many thanks.

Helen x
                      Hi more than happy to. And thanks for your interest. Will come back to you soon.

Though, gotta get back to the Arsenal game. 2nd half starting....

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

Hi more than happy to. And thanks for your interest. Will come back to you soon.

Though, gotta get back to the Arsenal game. 2nd half starting....
                        Quite right MRP.
                        Priorities dear boy, priorities!.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Quite right MRP.
                          Priorities dear boy, priorities!.
                          I only checked in at half-time to see if I called it right about MsDiddles being a Rees-Mogg supporter. Apparently not.

COYG!

Comment

Originally posted by Parisi North Humber View Post
                            Genuinely interested.
                            Many thanks.

Helen x
                            Hi Helen!

I have taken 2 key elements from Simon Wood's work, either from his posts on here or from his book "Deconstructing Jack" *

1. An "Operation".

Simon stated that the events of Miller's had the attributes of an intelligence (Special Branch) operation.
                            It seems Simon had discussion with one or more intelligence contacts who proffered the view the events of Miller's Court resembled an "operation".

I dismiss the intelligence part, but agree with the idea there was an "operation" in play at Miller's Court. I posted earlier how such an operation may have been effected by JTR (Blotchy) and AMan conspiring together. with the ultimate aim to relocate Kelly.

2. Kelly's "Legend".

Intelligence services create fake identities and backgrounds for their operatives called "legends".
                            The pre 1886 Irish/Welsh background is such a "legend" created by the authorities (non-intelligence) to hide the connection between AMan and Kelly.

I attempted to deconstruct Kelly's legend on my "The Legend of Mary Jane Kelly" thread.

https://forum.casebook.org/forum/rip...lly#post760412

Martyn

* That's my recollection. I'm happy to be corrected.
                            Last edited by mpriestnall; 11-02-2022, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

Hi Helen!

I have taken 2 key elements from Simon Wood's work, either from his posts on here or from his book "Deconstructing Jack" *

1. An "Operation".

I dismiss the intelligence part, but agree with the idea there was an "operation" in play at Miller's Court. I posted earlier how such an operation may have been effected by JTR (Blotchy) and AMan conspiring together. with the ultimate aim to relocate Kelly.

In what possible way. What utter nonsense.

2. Kelly's "Legend".

Intelligence services create fake identities and backgrounds for their operatives called "legends".
                              The pre 1886 Irish/Welsh background is such a "legend" created by the authorities (non-intelligence) to hide the connection between AMan and Kelly.

I attempted to deconstruct Kelly's legend on my "The Legend of Mary Jane Kelly" thread.

More utter nonsense
                              I've found some reading matter for you Priesty: Douglas, K.M., Sutton, R.M. and Cichocka, A., 2017. The psychology of conspiracy theories. Current Directions in Psychological Science: 26 (6), 538-542. I think you'd make an excellent case study.​

Abstract: What psychological factors drive the popularity of conspiracy theories, which explain important events as secret plots by powerful and malevolent groups? What are the psychological consequences of adopting these theories? We review the current research and find that it answers the first of these questions more thoroughly than the second. Belief in conspiracy theories appears to be driven by motives that can be characterized as epistemic (understanding one’s environment), existential (being safe and in control of one’s environment), and social (maintaining a positive image of the self and the social group). However, little research has investigated the consequences of conspiracy belief, and to date, this research does not indicate that conspiracy belief fulfills people’s motivations. Instead, for many people, conspiracy belief may be more appealing than satisfying. Further research is needed to determine for whom, and under what conditions, conspiracy theories may satisfy key psychological motives.

Comment

Working...
                              X