New Jack the Ripper 5 victims - Chanel 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jack the Ripper 5 victims - Chanel 5

I am watching the above - the assertion is that the early victims were not prostitutes. They refer to a contemporary observer who reported mass prostitution and then dismiss the account as "an obsession with prostitution". It seems to me to be a woke/left wing attempt to portray the investigation as bigoted. Even if Polly Nicholls was out in the early hours looking for her cat (thr programme makes no mention of the times these ladies were on the streets) it makes no difference to the investigation. One of the Yorkshire Rippers victims was a young respectable girl - so what? It doesn't matter to the investigation. I am disappointed with this programme and its agenda to denigrate Victorian policing ,& society. Another attempt to potray Brits as bigoted misoganists.

I envisaged that the background to the Catherine Eddowes murder might be a problem for this programme. The programne skirted over her comments and went on insisting that Mary Jane Kelly was the only admitted sex worker.

Comment

the ginger crumpet would be a bullseye for our Jack

Comment

Originally posted by milchmanuk View Post
        the ginger crumpet would be a bullseye for our Jack
        Oh Jeezo!

Bawdy, 1970's style use of the word "crumpet".

Used to be a window cleaner in London.

Please tell me you're not Robin Asquith, Milchy.......

Comment

Originally posted by Coster View Post
          It seems to me to be a woke/left wing attempt to portray the investigation as bigoted.
          It is the agenda of the 'left wing' to deny the reality of street prostitution?

I suspect that Josephine Butler and thousands like her would heartily disagree.

Comment

Got this recorded!! Never expected too much but will still watch

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Oh Jeezo!

Bawdy, 1970's style use of the word "crumpet".

Used to be a window cleaner in London.

Please tell me you're not Robin Asquith, Milchy.......
              still in London and whistling at crumpet

Comment

still in London and whistling at crumpet
                It's like #MeToo never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

It's like #MeToo never happened.
                  i have toothbrush and travel .

Comment

i have toothbrush and travel .
                    I suspect Ms Diddles might find an ingenious way for you to get it back home...
                    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

No reason was given as to why Annie Chapman was legitimately in the back yard at 29 Hanbury Street when she had the rotten luck to have JtR wander in off the street and find her there. Just saying.
                      Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

I suspect Ms Diddles might find an ingenious way for you to get it back home...
                        i thought were the " SWEENY " lol

Comment

Perhaps Chapman,In need of a place to urinate,might have known of the toilet in the back yard,and on leaving 29 met someone who was able to coax her back inside?

Comment

My comment concerning Chapman being legitimately in the rear of Hanbury Street was sarcasm about the TV show proclaiming there was no evidence she was engaged in prostitution. I mean, the odds she visited the premises (while trespassing) to use the toilet or to adjust her clothing and then JtR happened along at the same time defy belief.
                            Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D

It's the agenda of the Leftists to deny reality full stop.
                              It's got so bad it's enough to make this life long Labour voter say "they're not with me"!

I just heard of this documentary. Whilst downloading I thought I'd have a look on Casebook and see if anything had been said about it. I've stopped the download.
                              These are not clues, Fred.
                              It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
                              They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
                              And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
                              We will not.

Comment

Working...
                              X