Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B]Double Event Timeline[/B]

Double Event

I have put together a timeline of the so called "double event".
    Its just a draft, and keep in mind that it is just an assumption.
    If you have corrections/ things to add to it just send me a message or reply.
    (download link below)

Do you think it is possible that the ripper got interupted by Diemschultz, and went to seek a new victim? Is it possible that he was still near when Diemschultz was found Stride, and that he "fleed" when Diemschultz went into the Club to get help?

Looking forward to your replies
    " The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. "

Albert Einstein

Hi Lukas,

i couldn't download it. All I got was a blank screen, not sure what the problem is.

Rob

Comment

This one should work

" The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. "

Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, my own opinion is that Stride wasn't a victim of Jack. The reasons for this are that the injuries are not consistent with the other victims. I know it would seem that he was interupted & therefore didn't have time to continue to do what he wanted to do.

My other concern is the distance he had to travel to get to Eddowes. In the dark, possibly with blood on his hands or clothes & probably running quite fast.

I just think that maybe the killer of Stride got lucky & her downfall was accounted for as part of Jack's work.

Comment

Working...
        X