No announcement yet.

Victim solitary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Country wholly east of zero degrees longitude and wholly west of 180 degrees longitude.
    Last edited by sdreid; 03-11-2011, 07:46 PM.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
      Country wholly east of zero degrees longitude and wholly west of 180 degrees longitude.
      ok I understand better (for me Sweden is just the far "northern")

Comment

Yes, dividing the world the other way, all the victims were from the Northern Hemisphere.

Stan Reid

Comment

Stride-The only multilingual victim
          Maybe I should have added (probably) here. I guess it's possible that Kelly could have spoken some Irish/Gaeilge.

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols-The only victim who was married more than 20 years

Chapman-The only victim who "opened" a pub shortly before she was killed

Stride-The only victim who didn't have a double letter in her name at the time of her death

Eddowes-The only victim who was a mother-in-law

Kelly-The only victim who had what could have been defense wounds

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols-The only victim who'd had a steady job in 1888

Chapman-The only victim who had what were described as parallel cuts to the throat

Stride-The only victim who'd once been the subject of a king

Eddowes-The only victim who was in a questioned marriage at the time of her death

Kelly-The only victim who was followed by a witness to the murder site

Stan Reid

Comment

Nichols-The only victim who'd had a steady job in 1888
                It was technically a steady job although it didn't last long.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
                  I will rephrase the above.
                  Kelly.
                  The only victim for which a male person (Hutchinson) lays claim to have been in her company shortly before she was killed.
                  Joseph Barnett claims to have been with her on the night of the murder.

There were negligible identifiable defensive wounds to Mary Kelly, apart from a minor superficial cut to the thumb that had bled, and abrasions to the back of the hand that were not typically defensive in nature, but could have been inflicted as Kelly put up a reflex defense leading us to believe she was either killed while asleep, or taken by surprise and instantly overpowered.

Comment

Nichols-The only victim who was married more than 20 years

Chapman-The only victim who "opened" a pub shortly before she was killed

Stride-The only victim who didn't have a double letter in her name at the time of her death

Eddowes-The only victim who was a mother-in-law

Ok, Stan,
                    You've stumped me.

Annie - The only victim who "opened" a pub shortly before she was killed.

I don't understand that. Would you explain, please?

and are you considering Eddowes as a Kelly?

Thx,
                    curious

Comment

I wasn't considering Eddowes as a Kelly.

Regarding Chapman, I believe there was a report that she was seen in a pub that had just opened for the day at 5 AM. Maybe I should have said reportedly.

Stan Reid

Comment

Matthew Packer claim to have been in Stride's company not long before she was killed.
                        PC Hutt was in Eddowes's company not long before she was killed.
                        Did Schwartz follow Stride to her murder site?
                        Did Kelly possibly speak Welsh?

Comment

Originally posted by curious View Post
                          Annie - The only victim who "opened" a pub shortly before she was killed.

I don't understand that. Would you explain, please?
                          Meaning she was perhaps in a pub soon after it opened as opposed to closing a pub, that is, being there at closing time. Maybe it's just an Illinois thing.

Stan Reid

Comment

I believe a witness claimed to have seen Chapman in a pub shortly after 5 in the morning of her murder.

Stan Reid

Comment

I don't recall the name of the witness if it was ever made public.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hi Stan. I believe it turned out he was thinking of another woman.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
                                X