Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Adam!

I think, that MJK was the peak too...

And yet some people include some murders after MJK to the list of victims!

All the best
    Jukka
    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

G'day Jukka!

Well after the murder of MJK, it would have been difficult to get much more brutal than that. It doesn't necessarily have to be the case that he died or was imprisoned after that and that was the reason that he stopped killing - for the brutality side of his murders, surely the MJK murder had completed that and there was little more that he could achieve.

Having said that, I wouldn't completely rule Alice Mackenzie out as a Ripper victim....

Cheers,
      Adam.

Comment

Sometimes a serial killer's first murder is out of character as with Dahmer and Starkweather.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
          Sometimes a serial killer's first murder is out of character as with Dahmer and Starkweather.
          This is why I think Martha Tabram was the first victim.

Comment

Or, a gang murder like David Roland Waters.

Stan Reid

Comment

Like Emma Smith?

Comment

Absolutely Maynard!!

Stan Reid

Comment

Serial killers don't come out of a mold.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
                    For Jack the Ripper Id say Mary Ann Nichols. For the Whitechapel Murderer, rather Murderers,... Id say Emma. I think the "gang" that killed Emma is indicative of some types that were prevalent in the area, and independently they probably account for most of the 13 or 14 murders that are often suggested as possible Ripper crimes.
                    I see on Wiki Serial Killers by Number they say 5 for JtR with a possible toll of 4-16. Really? I'd like to see the 16 list.

Stan Reid

Comment

Tabram seems to go out of style and then come back again over and over, sort of like skateboarding.

Stan Reid

Comment

Yeah, she's certainly gone in and out of style with me over the years. At the moment, she's in.

Comment

Of course, I don't rule her completely out but she's never really been in style with me.

Stan Reid

Comment

Visit the creepy little lane known as Gunthorpe Street, enter it from the south through that gothic looking brick archway, take note of the Jack the Ripper commemorative sign that hangs on the side of the White Hart pub there, then take the one or two minute's walk north to the site of Martha Tabram's murder while pondering just how many knife wielding freaks could have been roaming about one neighborhood in the late summer of 1888 carving up prostitutes, and I challenge anyone to deny that Martha met her end at the hands of Jack the Ripper.

Comment

I wonder how many of the 65 who've voted are C5 people. Since only 17 voted for Nichols, the number could be no greater than that and there are probably fewer including those who exclude one or more of the remaining four or who add others to this quartet or even both.

Stan Reid

Comment

I think it's unlikely that Nichols was the first attack.....but it could quite easily have been his first murder.

By all accounts.....serial killers don't tend to 'get it right' first time.....although there will be exceptions.

It is likely that he will have attacked a woman in a more indiscriminate manner before embarking on a plan in terms of organising and executing the murders.

Which victim/s? I have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X