No announcement yet.

A connection most of the victims had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that to my mind links 4 out of 5 canonicals is the 'narrow alleyway/broader area' theory I wrote about ages ago. Chapman, Stride, Eddowes and Kelly all took their killer or were taken by him down a narrow area and into a wider area. Chapman went through the passageway of 29 Hanbury St into the garden. Liz Stride took her guy through the narrow Berners St into the wider Dutfield's Yard. Eddowes went down Duke's Passage into Mitre Square, Kelly had to be approached through a very narrow passageway again into the larger area of Millers Court.

I'm not kidding, Dear Old Boss, when I say that doesn't strike me as coincidental. The proto-sexual implications are there for all to see! Prostitutes led their tricks down all kinds of dark alleyways, but very often they stayed in said dark alleyway to conduct business. These four went through the alley into the larger area and got killed. I always wondered if that's what triggered him. But that having been said, I believe he went looking for a victim after he couldn't do what he intended with Stride, so the issue of being triggered doesn't work there.
    Last edited by Chava; 03-06-2010, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Also, in retrospect, probably the most famous prostitutes in the history of Western Civilization, whose deaths are still being talked about. I mean, back then, they were just five women who were murdered. In the course of one hundred years, they've been accused of plotting to bring down the British empire, instigated modern criminal investigative techniques--especially autopsy photos and crime scene analysis, and turned the study of abnormal and deviant behavior on its head. They gone from being someone's wives and mothers, to "harlots," to drunkards, to Irish terrorists, the obession of artists and painters, and who knows how many words written about them...all in the quest to see that their killer is brought to justice.

Comment

Working...
      X